OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Aways came in today, how does the shipping method look?

shoes were not harmed thank God, guess that's what I get for trying to save on ebay

what I have so far, just sold my ASG and I have Dukes on the way from a more reliable source

Like I said...

more idiots are in this thread than anywhere else now... Damn.

ReturnBama, that box looks like it came out oscar the grouch's house!

THANKS !

I picked up a pair of inlines !

Rookie guy on the floor! I could spot w/ ease, and I guess he had an easy commission day for him. =)

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Like I said...

more idiots are in this thread than anywhere else now... Damn.
Just ignore them.

Bama: Good to hear shoes weren't harmed for a box like that.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Terrible shipping method
smh.gif
The least they could of done was use a trash bag like eastbay does

yeah at the very least.  that's just plain wrong.  hopefully they didn't overcharge you on the shipping.

i am def. not feeling the cd or pop. big time let down with the pop v cuz the iv were sick. this is just my opinion but the aways just look that much sicker now, now im gonna have to really pick up the aways

looks like a dude on the cal team ID'd an Blk/blk pair on V's,

they look like theyre apart of his socks

^ need pics of those asap.

also, i'm glad V's are gonna be released throughout the year. away gradients is the cw that pulled me into this kobe craze lol.

Originally Posted by retrojumpan

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If clicking on a pic on ebay is going McGyver, then what do you call taking the time to post a question 3 times on here repeatedly?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That must be some serious Colombo #$$*.
bro...are you done?....I dont really use ebay so I didnt think of going on there to check for the code.  its over w/ now.
Yes I'm done, lazy bum.  

Dope pics Vince, I see you took advantage of a day off? 
smile.gif

If clicking on a pic on ebay is going McGyver, then what do you call taking the time to post a question 3 times on here repeatedly?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That must be some serious Colombo #$$*.
bro...are you done?....I dont really use ebay so I didnt think of going on there to check for the code.  its over w/ now.
Yes I'm done, lazy bum.  

Dope pics Vince, I see you took advantage of a day off? 
smile.gif
Im lazy cuz I dont go on ebay to check for UPC codes and I came to ask in the kobe thread instead.
keep driving up your post count...14k isnt enough.

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Aways came in today, how does the shipping method look?

shoes were not harmed thank God, guess that's what I get for trying to save on ebay

what I have so far, just sold my ASG and I have Dukes on the way from a more reliable source
Thats messed up
mad.gif

How hard wouldve it been to put them in a different box?

If you dont mind me asking are Kobes hard to find in Birmingham? Because the Aways are still relatively easy to find at retail stores. You couldve walked into Foot Locker with that code and got them for 105-110.

Im lazy cuz I dont go on ebay to check for UPC codes and I came to ask in the kobe thread instead.
keep driving up your post count...14k isnt enough.

Nah, you're lazy cuz your coming in the Kobe thread asking for a favor, then get upset when no one is answering your question, like if you are obligated for an answer. 

It's an answer you can get, if you just google it, but I guess it's too much to do.  That's all.

Oh and sure, I really post to drive up my post count, what are you gonna have for me when I get to 14k, since you care so much about my post count?   Trophy?  Cookie? 

Back to the topic.

I hope you left a negative comment for the seller on eBay for shipping the shoes like that.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I hope you left a negative comment for the seller on eBay for shipping the shoes like that.

See I dont think that its neccesary to leave a negative feedback.

He got authentic shoes and the SHOES were as described. I would just write the seller a personal message ,they may not know any better. The worst I'd do is just not leave any feedback. 

Originally Posted by abstractability

zomg I wish i could have 14k post!!!!!!

Post count is overrated, I'm used to spending the majority of posts in the Lakers/Dodgers Season threads, game threads etc...

Mister Friendly:  I'm kinda 50/50 about that issue, the box is part of the shoes IMO, I personally would have sent them back.

Back
Top Bottom