OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^ are you guys talking about that locker madness coupon? cuz i'm wondering if the V's are excluded from them.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damnit Gza....why you gotta go and post pics like that...I was planning on passing on the homes. Did foot locker get em? I might have to stop by and take a look at em in person...
Forreal
smh.gif
Homes are a must now. Yellow laces make them look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^^ are you guys talking about that locker madness coupon? cuz i'm wondering if the V's are excluded from them.

Vs are not excluded they let them ring it up with the coupon, but its up to the managers of each store.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damnit Gza....why you gotta go and post pics like that...I was planning on passing on the homes. Did foot locker get em? I might have to stop by and take a look at em in person...
Forreal
smh.gif
Homes are a must now. Yellow laces make them look
pimp.gif

When I saw them in person I had to get them ASAP. Might first thought was putting the BL laces on them too!

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
rolled my ankle twice, no major sprains yet
I've broken my ankle in hyperdunks.. 
the kobe V outriggers helped stop a sprained ankle.. but now the shoe feels like crap .. it's like the outriggers have a 1 time use only..

Just came back from practice.. I wore the kobe V inlines. Guess what?
I sprained the same ankle that I almost sprained last time.. kobe v's are crap performance-wise..

laugh.gif
The iv's never broke my ankle.. I WANT THE IV'S PERFORMANCE IN THE V'S !

You guys all must be ******ed or something.

1. learn to run properly.
2. the IV's don't outperform the V's. if you think that's true, give me your V's.

I play intense basketball.. and when I say intense, not this pick up crap... i play in men's league and extramural's in college.

my shoes get beat up every day, and I'm fine.... seriously, somethings wrong with you guys.
Extramurals lmao, it's "Intra" mural
wink.gif

It's unfair to say run properly, or do this or that differently without knowing the circumstances in how they sprained/rolled their ankles.. If you come down on another players foot, hardly any shoe is saving your ankle, even taping it doesn't always help (I taped my ankles for college ball)

BUT, for the most part, you cannot blame the shoes fellas.. If you are rolling them by just running then quickly changing direction, something is obviously wrong... Strengthen those ankles/legs, or pick another sport. High tops are just masking the interlying issue....

LOL it's funny how some people get offended. 
I believe I run properly.. I have never come near spraining my ankle while running.. .. (******s)

I play college VOLLEYBALL with the kobe v's and previously with hyperdunks and kobe iv's

and of course I don't blame the shoe.. even tho I do think the iv's are more comfy. it fits my foot better. and the cushion around the ankle is thicker. 

I do like the v's .. especially how the shoe doesn't have any creases after use.. but it seems like nike just took out too much weight.
just curious.. have you broken in your 5's? cause i'll admit, out of the box the 4's were
pimp.gif
but after breaking the 5's in they are way better.

the break in period IMO is at LEAST 3 hours of running.
i'm not sure if they are completely broken in. but I have been using them for.. 5 days a week since the inlines came out.

Rice is tomorrow and no one is talking about them. Are both rices releasing tomorrow or just the away?

Passing on the rices...Need to save some $$ for future releases...

Good luck to those that want them....Hopefully it won't be a hard pick up....

Originally Posted by never wear them

wasnt plannin' on coppin the homes... im not a fan of Home white based laker colorway kicks... but these look coo...

The problem for me is the base looks silver in person so it doesnt look like a true Laker CW.

Originally Posted by dsquared

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Terrible shipping method
smh.gif
The least they could of done was use a trash bag like eastbay does

yeah at the very least.  that's just plain wrong.  hopefully they didn't overcharge you on the shipping.
thats some bull who does that??
tired.gif

in Re: to above conversation, I think that the V's are artisically more beautiful than the IVs, but in terms of comfort and performance, I'll take the IVs ant day of the week (Glad I stocked up on em!)...They are a more comfortable shoe with more padding for me. Esp around the ankle. The neoprene sock thing is cool, but I prefer the traditional tongue and laces. Now if you want to talk aesthetics and design, the V's are amazing...visually stunning, esp with all the $$ colorways. But to play/complete/perform in a shoe, IV is for me.

Its interesting, b/c it seems that the NBA players also are divided, many still playing in the IV, while others making the jump to the V.....

Finally gave in and bought a pair of Bruce Lees off eBay. Man the Kobe Vs are killing my wallet....I need to call a 1-800 for my Kobe V addiction.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

These will be a variation the Kobe V's (hence the X)....It will be a hit and miss with you guys..some will love them some will hate them.  Very comfortable shoe though.

..are you in a position to give us any more info?

very nice home's you got there shoe affliction. where were you able to cop? your pics make me wanna cop 2 pairs

GUESS ALOT OF PPL PASSED ON THE RICES.......4 PPL WERE @ MY HOH (N.J) WAITIN FOR THEM THATS ALL I EXPECTED ALIL MORE THAN THAT LOL

^Homes do look good. If I can grab them with the Locker Madness deal I will probably do it.

Also, does anyone know when they are going to announce the winner of the V ID Contest?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

wasnt plannin' on coppin the homes... im not a fan of Home white based laker colorway kicks... but these look coo...

The problem for me is the base looks silver in person so it doesnt look like a true Laker CW.

true, but the inline homes are sacramento kings colors....the homes are more lakerish (real word?) to me.

Most of the nicknames are pretty self explanatory, but could someone tell me what the story behind the "Inline" nickname is?

Back
Top Bottom