OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by retrojumpan

Thats the point...I did google it....nothing comes up for the UPC....the only thing i found was the thread here for upc/sku...and it wasnt there either just the sku.
why dont you go google it and see if the UPC comes up.  I dont post in these forums unless I have to, I didn't know where else to get the UPC and i didnt think of ebay...excuse me If i get frustrated after asking 3 times with no one responding to help.

Alright man, no harm.   Shouldn't have jumped on you like that. 

Code is always on the bar code of the box if you can't find actual inside tag pics.

000 91201 98701 6

No worries dude....the main thing is i got the code and the kicks....now onto the BL's haha.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

GUESS ALOT OF PPL PASSED ON THE RICES.......4 PPL WERE @ MY HOH (N.J) WAITIN FOR THEM THATS ALL I EXPECTED ALIL MORE THAN THAT LOL

That's because the Rice cw is hideous.

Pass on the Rice. As a die hard Lakers fan I can't wear that shoe BLASPHEMY! See ya'll @ the fan jam today. Ill be in blk shorts & the purple "LA Forever" tee from LO's Rich Soil line. Wish I had CD IV's to go with the fit, lol.

From NT LA's FB Page

We just launched the Jordan VI "Oreo" this morning along with some of the new basketball shoes including a new color way of the Zoom Kobe V. Come check out the new footwear.  Its showing the home colorway

Originally Posted by GZA73

Yes your local FTL should be getting anyday. These were actually at Footaction. I was surprised

Nice Homes GZA, I think these look dope, but i have to see em in person, to reach into my wallet and give in.  

Which footaction, bro?

Damn Nike dropping these colorways left and right, no breaks?

I want the Homes.
I love how Aways magically pop up in a 13 after all the trouble I had gettng them. SMH.

I know how that feels.  

I know that NTLV is doing phone orders for the homes. Does anybody have an update on when these release on eastbay? Thanks!

Originally Posted by marley

So NT LA has the homes today? Hmm, wonder when they will take phone orders for it.

I find it hard to believe that u don't live in Cali Marley. I respect ya love for em. U prob love em more than Cali heads, including me.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I find it hard to believe that u don't live in Cali Marley. I respect ya love for em. U prob love em more than Cali heads, including me.

Wait, you think only people in CA buy Kobe's?

so now everyone likes the home cw??? i still remember many saying even during the IVs that the laker GR were bland and boring...or even dissing the GS homes and now some who didnt are on the band wagon? funny how one picture and a few comments after it can change people's mind.

Originally Posted by Evolved

Yes, because that's exactly what he meant.....

indifferent.gif

^I'd only do the homes for 50% off. They're o.k., but I can't buy every shoe that I kinda like....wish i could. Those pics definitely made them look better though imo

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Evolved

Yes, because that's exactly what he meant.....

indifferent.gif
Well, that's how it came across.....

indifferent.gif

I personally love the rices... of course they were a no problem pick up...My Kobe collection so far... i got Bruce Lees finally on the way from a NT member (I'MA LOOK OUT FOR YOU ON THEM RED HOH FOAMS PIMP)...and i'll pick up the GR Kobes on the next 50 EA im sure... sorry about the iphone pic lol

nice collection frank!! nice couch too! i have one similar to it

and i couldnt help but think of this...
http://www.radd.tv/images/blog/****_yo_couch.gif

Originally Posted by marley

So NT LA has the homes today? Hmm, wonder when they will take phone orders for it.
The usually start taking phone orders a couple of days after the release, give them a call on Monday.

^Nice pickup, I wasn't going to get those until I saw someone post them with black laces.

What's up NT, I put the bred IV laces on these. What do you guys think? Personally, I like it...very underrated cw imo.
55a161532b7174c45fcef18009a9683acc70c455.jpg

Black laces definitely makes the V-days better. I guess no one else got the Rice's besides onlymjscollected, I thought this thread would be filled with pics of them by now.

Back
Top Bottom