OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

how did you get them for 102 id they were excluded? im a bit confused by your post...i thought NY didnt tax if apparel/shoes were below a certain price?

Im wondering too. Is CA sales tax that bad? lol

Del Sols were my favorite Kobe IV..right now there lookin like they will b my favorite Kobe V besides the Dark Knights
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Your daughter is too cute. Her little head popping out the window and singing haha.

That id print is a must. Makes the flywire look patent. I got my 3rd id cooking right now.

Lol thanks bro, she was enjoying herself. I told her we had to go get some shoes from my friend. We got there, she was like "he lives at the malllll???" lol.

That ID print and that ID is based out of China I believe.

And Edwin....

These you did up
4300257406_88f03ef552.jpg
4296218296_071eb37fd0_o.jpg

4296217220_939eb8bee5_o.jpg

Is that orange with del sol?

I will not be denied...my second pair of homes and my new wireless keyboard/latop stand came in the mail!! logitech alto for cheap. see guys i told you i would eventually get some kobe V just needed a little nudge in the back...plus having edwin say he would let me barrow his made me feel bad LoL jk jk, he knows i couldnt anyways because he is a half size up..tease edwin!! lol jk

93e35c4fe9f5382c1ce9f7963b90e4e1eec1490.jpg

Any Orange County Macy's carrying the Kobe DK gear? Thanks.....

Home's looking good...

I got my 2nd pair of Homes and Inlines today and some DK Shorts.  The Foot Locker in the Glendale Galleria wouldn't give me the 25% off the Inlines.  The manager showed me the exclusion list... and it clearly shows that only HOH Kobe's are excluded... I tried to argue with him and told him that his Foot Locker isn't a House of Hoops and the dork pointed at the wall display and said, "Well, that says House of Hoops..." He also told me that Champs/Foot Action excluded the Kobe Vs from the discount.   I was like OMG, never freakin' mind. 
mad.gif
 I shot down to Foot Action and bought the Homes/Inlines there and I brought it right back to the Foot Locker and just grinned at the manager. 
tongue.gif
 I found a pair of shorts to match the Dark Knights, it was the last Large so I had to pick them up.  Went to Macy's next door NO DK Gear or anything else other than yellow and red Nike windbreakers. 
frown.gif
  K, I'm gonna shut up now... this post is long enough...
Homes

hx5aj4.jpg

DK Shorts 
pimp.gif

n4b9mu.jpg

im prolly in the minority here but when i put my inline laces on my aways, they stayed there. makes the shoe look much cleaner. if you compare inline laces on aways to aways with stock laces they make the aways with stock laces look junky......lol but thats just my opinion...

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Your daughter is too cute. Her little head popping out the window and singing haha.

That id print is a must. Makes the flywire look patent. I got my 3rd id cooking right now.

Lol thanks bro, she was enjoying herself. I told her we had to go get some shoes from my friend. We got there, she was like "he lives at the malllll???" lol.

And Edwin....

These you did up

Lol. That's cute. And yeah that's orange and del sol. But based off the orange on one of the ids that was posted, it will not come out as a snake pool type shoe.

Originally Posted by haza12d

I got my 2nd pair of Homes and Inlines today and some DK Shorts.  The Foot Locker in the Glendale Galleria wouldn't give me the 25% off the Inlines.  The manager showed me the exclusion list... and it clearly shows that only HOH Kobe's are excluded... I tried to argue with him and told him that his Foot Locker isn't a House of Hoops and the dork pointed at the wall display and said, "Well, that says House of Hoops..." He also told me that Champs/Foot Action excluded the Kobe Vs from the discount.   I was like OMG, never freakin' mind. 
mad.gif
 I shot down to Foot Action and bought the Homes/Inlines there and I brought it right back to the Foot Locker and just grinned at the manager. 
tongue.gif
 I found a pair of shorts to match the Dark Knights, it was the last Large so I had to pick them up.  Went to Macy's next door NO DK Gear or anything else other than yellow and red Nike windbreakers. 
frown.gif
  K, I'm gonna shut up now... this post is long enough...
that is how you do it.
pimp.gif

join the sneakerhead blog on facebook.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

how did you get them for 102 id they were excluded? im a bit confused by your post...i thought NY didnt tax if apparel/shoes were below a certain price?

Im wondering too. Is CA sales tax that bad? lol
It is *Charles Barkley* "turrrrrrible" *Charles Barkely*

We have great weather though!

did anyone obtain info on that jacket kobe was wearing while he had those IDs that he will be wearing in the rockets game?

Saw this shirt on twitter.. via NT's KB8SD/Flowsomuch 

Said to be released April 15 at House of Hoops?  Anyone have anymore info?

2niz2mv.jpg

ji2yk4.jpg

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

And Edwin....

These you did up

Lol. That's cute. And yeah that's orange and del sol. But based off the orange on one of the ids that was posted, it will not come out as a snake pool type shoe.

Aiight just making sure man, if that was the same shade of yellow (canyon gold) from the snakepools and they removed it I'd be 
frown.gif
lol.

/\ That shirt up there is straight fiyah! I need that shirt! Any more info on it would be greatly appreciated. That would be dope if they made a Kobe V in a California cw like the Dunk SB!  Sick!  On another note, thanks go GZA, I was able to cop my DK impulse shorts at Macy's! Even picked up the Blue Kobe T! Too make things even better, the sales guy gave me 25% off! Apparently, they have a sale going on right now. I'm a happy guy right now!

I wish canyon gold was an option. I'd be doing a lazer 2k4 id.

But that mamba Cali shirt is insane!!!! I want that. That would go perfect with Adrians sb Cali dunks. He's trying to hide from posting.... Smh

Back
Top Bottom