OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by usoaman

hate 9.25% CA taxes......
eyes.gif

9.75 lol. LA COUNTY is a biiiii
10.25% Chicago (Cook County FTL) ... how is everyone getting the homes so early?!  Are they just hitting certain stores now?  And is it hit or miss at Footlockers with the F&F deal?  They're excluded online...Thanks.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

lol... 24.. with a ID on the way!

Giving the newbie beasts something to try and follow.
Way to go!
tongue.gif

lol
lol.  Kobe needs all my money.. he needs me. lol
nah, Im just tryna double up like Mase 2nd album.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn 24. Only 22 more to go to reach Notorious. It's a marathon, not a sprint.(Keep telling myself that)  
laugh.gif

My Mom always said "slow but steady wins the race!!" lol
Im not here to flex or show off guys... just slowing my love for Kobes... and displaying pick-ups. 

Which Macy's in LA has that DK apparel?  That's sick.
Well, I figured I'd post this pic here:

4434883704_ed3008023d.jpg

Damn 24. Only 22 more to go to reach Notorious. It's a marathon, not a sprint.(Keep telling myself that)  
laugh.gif

Im not here to flex or show off guys... just slowing my love for Kobes... and displaying pick-ups. 
It's funny, because I never once have gotten that vibe from you, you do it with class, hats off to you.   

There are some dudes on NT that are just show offs, and think the world of themselves. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Your killing me.  I'm at 15 when my box of fun arrives.

finally had a chance to check out the inlines today. the iridescent material on the toe and eyestay looks nice but didn't feel right. i don't like how it has that rubbery feel to it.

laugh.gif

It's funny, because I never once have gotten that vibe from you, you do it with class, hats off to you.   

There are some dudes on NT that are just show offs, and think the world of themselves. 
laugh.gif
oh you know I know Vin. But I dont want people to think im some big show-off just posting pairs and stuff
and Joey... Monday is your big day 

Back
Top Bottom