OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

went to hohla..passed on the aces..too much silver..copped the foams instead

I need those inlines tho

Same here bro.. But will be back for the USC's next weekend for sure!

And I just passed by the Montalban. Crazy how yall just chillin in the rain (Is that burger joint any good??? Just curious to kno). Hope all yall are able to get ur pairs and stay dry.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Hahaha.. All fun/games man... Surprised you weren't wearing all 4 of your DKs around your neck!!!
210n9c2.gif

dope pics Edwin...

yeah Adrian...those were mine 
wink.gif
  good lookin again Gza! Preciate it homie! Dope pics...I'll bet I can guess which one is mine 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Mugen and abstractability clownin on how i post too many pictures of myself...
8d315d858b1b688b812a4c0f41856cee434150e.gif

laugh.gif

4410872741_f33652367a.jpg

4410873753_b7dd3062aa.jpg

4411642330_46f8540d63.jpg

4410875379_ee9b8fbd2e.jpg
4411644248_7a784d6a76.jpg

had to try em on immediately  
pimp.gif

4411645220_bd095653a2.jpg

What type of camera are you using? I def need an upgrade...your pics are like HD and mine are like basic cable...hahaha  

Good to see everyone out at HOH this morning.  Flip, Frank, Kobedabest.

Headed to the gym in this:

I really wasn't feeling the Aces until the HQ pics that have been posted on this page. SMH @ everyone and their aces.

i did see them in person but just dont like them still :/ dukes and inlines next for me...still need DK

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Mugen and abstractability clownin on how i post too many pictures of myself...

laugh.gif

What type of camera are you using? I def need an upgrade...your pics are like HD and mine are like basic cable...hahaha  

trust me... you dont want my camera... its some old sony cybershot or something...

Who else in line at the theater I'm the black dude in the diner spot on the corner its cold man damn...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by abstractability

Hahaha.. All fun/games man... Surprised you weren't wearing all 4 of your DKs around your neck!!!
210n9c2.gif

dope pics Edwin...

yeah Adrian...those were mine 
wink.gif
  good lookin again Gza! Preciate it homie! Dope pics...I'll bet I can guess which one is mine 
laugh.gif

thanks. and lol, i bet we can put one of the other pairs in your sz 13s... lol

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Who else in line at the theater I'm the black dude in the diner spot on the corner its cold man damn...

I'm not there but source told me they've passed out some of the tickets to be able to buy the shoes...

How many people there?

REMINDER....

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST!

DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF ONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

great pics NWT, they are making me impulse buy like mad...I need to go cop inlines as soon as possible too. Keeping up with this thread and watching college ball is difficult...

hahahaha. next weekend right? ima aim for the uscs or the dukes or whichever comes out.
not sure if this is everywhere but they have changed the drop dates....one of them will drop on sat 13th the other will drop on the wed after...don't ask me why but this was the update i got today....and i don't know which is 1st to drop and which is second. i will post info as soon as i know.. 

Raffle at the montalban, if you can get here before they pass out tickets, you might have a chance

Just got back from HOHLA. Picked up the Aces and even picked up the Chaos' while I was at it
laugh.gif
I wasn't feelin the inlines at all.

Kinda bummed I missed the NT fam haha

Back
Top Bottom