OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

TeamMamba
smokin.gif
I like that

Dukes are fire and will be one of those color releases we look back on and say "damn I should've gotten them".

Rocked my Chaos to ball and dude on my team said the they looked like girl shoes. Gave him ones of these
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

G...I agree on that! Translucent blue sole, and Metallic blue base
smokin.gif
IMO I could care less about the nick name...but dudes that dislike duke, but like the shoes, but feel they don't want to buy em because they're dubbed the "Dukes" remember......there is NO logo. They're just black/blue Kobe Vs.

I see that the condition is on Team Kobe, you had to be rocking those Adidas FRObe's huh? ?
laugh.gif

I never rocked them because, one they were adidas, and two, they were not my cup of tea.  

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

its funny, i was looking thru that other post that in sneaker showcase "post ur kobes" and someone posted the aston martin hyperdunks in there in mid June of 2009 and no one even really noticed lol

http://niketalk.com/topic/184006?page=7
I remember that, I didn't mention it, because I thought and still think they are eh. Nothing special to me.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I see that the condition is on Team Kobe, you had to be rocking those Adidas FRObe's huh? ?
laugh.gif

I never rocked them because, one they were adidas, and two, they were not my cup of tea.  

I was a die hard Kobe fan back then... So it was a must.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

I was a die hard Kobe fan back then... So it was a must.

Still hunting for more of the Adidas kicks but...

a lil off topic from ZKV but hey, it's still kobe shoes lol.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

lil off topic from ZKV but hey, it's still kobe shoes lol.

(Adidas) Kobe 1 was a solid shoe.

...the 2... well i completely understand why he stopped wearing them.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

lil off topic from ZKV but hey, it's still kobe shoes lol.

(Adidas) Kobe 1 was a solid shoe.

...the 2... well i completely understand why he stopped wearing them.

Loved the KB8, and KB8II... The Adidas Kobe were dope, I want the sunshines! but the Adidas Kobe II weren't so hot. I do however like the USA Flag pair he wore after 9/11

Originally Posted by GZA73

Dukes are fire and will be one of those color releases we look back on and say "damn I should've gotten them".
I agree. I have them and I should have doubled up. The charcoal/matte black is so good.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by GZA73

I agree. I have them and I should have doubled up. The charcoal/matte black is so good.

The matte black is very solid.  The shoe IMO would have been ridiculous awesome if they made the toe matte black as well instead of blue.  Nonetheless, shoe has grown on me more and more despite still being "on the fence"  Not quite the chaos in  terms of the "look" but pretty close for me.  All white midsole makes it an easy candidate to get dirty though (drawback for me for wearing full time).

Love the kobe 5. I own 4 colorways of them and like helping out fellow nters but helping out without getting the money first results in flakers smh...

What is everybody elses favorite kobe 5? Mine are the dark knights...

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Aces are my fav. Dukes are crack-like tho.

Every V is like crack to you, mang! lol.

definitely been down since the FRObe, and the all-star crazy 8s are still one of my favs. still have a DS pair.

HOH-you better restock the DUKEs, ya hear FTL!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom