OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

with all the Kobe ID's and several color ways of the Kobe IV and V I'm kicking myself for not copping the Nike Kobe II ID a few years back...

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

It isnt even about being a newb really. There can be someone who just came that posts good stuff. It just happens to be the newbs that clutter this thread with crap. Im pretty new myself.
For sure mang, some cats just dont get it. LMAO, just like the real world.

if you really think about it,
you can make argue that Newbs make as much clutter as "veteran" members,

just different types of clutter...........
newbs = "where can i get this", "how does it fit" , etc etc
veteran= pointless shoutouts, inside jokes, etc etc (ESP. in the kobe thread)

so i really dont get it when yall complain about clutter, its inevitable in PUBLIC forums.

at least newbs dont complain about "clutter" like vets do, little do they know theyre just adding to it byy complaining
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jwhitkin

with all the Kobe ID's and several color ways of the Kobe IV and V I'm kicking myself for not copping the Nike Kobe II ID a few years back...

SoCal heads up:

I saw the purple Mamba snake t-shirt at a Footlocker today, but they only had one shirt (a small) left. So check your local FL's if you want it and you're around SoCal.

I also picked up the DK Impulse shorts at Macy's. I hit up two and both had the shorts, the jacket, the pants, the blue shirt with Kobe jumping on it, and the KOBE24 shirt. Sizes depend on how fast the beasts hit the store, but I was able to find a medium and a large.

nice might make one soon just don't know what cw to make yet still deciding on my team color on them.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

so i really dont get it when yall complain about clutter, its inevitable in PUBLIC forums.

at least newbs dont complain about "clutter" like vets do, little do they know theyre just adding to it byy complaining

This is exactly why I think we need a Team Kobe.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

This is exactly why I think we need a Team Kobe
wink.gif

BINGO MY FRIEND BINGO!!!!!
wink.gif

Patiently waiting for the pops...you guys sleeping on them. will easily be my #1 fave Kobe V. I'm loving the lil triangle design, nice sole, love the purple heel, and overall a great shoe. Can NOT wait!!!!!
19m9lh.jpg

mtv39t.jpg

wlucxy.jpg

2rxcs92.jpg

xlgr3l.jpg

14343z9.jpg

23m35t3.jpg

jue7ba.jpg

jsk5c7.jpg

qqpb4p.jpg

s23zlz.jpg

5yc4up.jpg

1z18qd5.jpg

6z20df.jpg

When they released the dukes at HOHLA they actually had a restock of aces so i picked up a pair and now i actually like the aces more.

The pops are so ugly imo. Those traingles make me cringe. Ill be able to cope with them though if the carpes actually release though. If not, ill get mad everytime i see these thinking of the huge mistake nike made by going with this pattern.

The pops look good..definitely like 'em..if there not a GR though..i won't cop..signs point to "No" on the GR from what it seems..

i like the pops, but im anticipating the del sols more. among the laker "away" colorways its del sols > pops > aways for me. pops edge out the aways but barely.

I am not a fan of the POPs. Del Sols are alright but I think I am going to save up for some previous releases like the USCs, Aces or DKs

I have:
ACES
ASG
BL
USC
and Chaos on the way to me. (thanks to rbtronnie5)
now i just want the Miles Davis!!!
smile.gif

Ok. Im at work.... brace yourself...
And the doctor at my Job comes out the exam room rocking these....

2lsvg4o.jpg

with a dress on.. lol
Mind you, she has a fleet of cars including Benz, Bmw's etc.
and a wig collection, and expensive bags...
The back of the shoe says "NIKKEN"  lmfaoooooo. I almost pee'd myself from laughing for hard.

ED, this kid said what's up with some Kobe V's.... im like..... "ED GOT Youuuuuu!!!"

10h7lh3.jpg

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Iight Vince... I'm cutting you a break this time. Lol
POP's the 17th at HOH.

lol, you know you're my brother man! lol I wouldn't leave you out!
POPS are a no go for me, unless I get em under 100 dollars then they'll be copped haha.
Vince... I know you wouldn't leave me out.. or hanging.
The mere thought of that is straight

jhplap.jpg

eyes.gif
this. dude. knows. what. he's. talking. about.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I see that the condition is on Team Kobe, you had to be rocking those Adidas FRObe's huh? ?
laugh.gif

I never rocked them because, one they were adidas, and two, they were not my cup of tea.  

I was a die hard Kobe fan back then... So it was a must.

Still hunting for more of the Adidas kicks but...

a lil off topic from ZKV but hey, it's still kobe shoes lol.

Those purple Adidas are too nice.

Back
Top Bottom