OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

They pulled out Kobe/Nike Burgandy Shorts last minute at HOH, was too drained to cop.

what are they like? was it the ones kobe wore in those pics?

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

They pulled out Kobe/Nike Burgandy Shorts last minute at HOH, was too drained to cop.

No just white swoosh on burgandy i passed as well.

Originally Posted by puffin85

Did it have the Kobe sign on it or was it attributed to Kobe just because it was released at the same day with the same color as the Aces?

Great weekend! got to see my queenie who had my DKs she picked up for me...then went to HOHLA at 8am and waited only 30 mins for the ACES.

shout out to KingXB, was good chopping it up with you meng...good peeps!

Hearing all the info about Montalban makes me feel better....as it SEEMS they will release in a wider scope later.

1 out of 2 ain't bad for a 400 mile journey!

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

only went for "inlines" today, no HOH near Orlando anyway. these things are CLEAN in person, dont get caught up in limited releases and sleep.

will be busting these bad boys out tomorrow to the lakers/magic game with the kobe jacket I picked up at the outlets for $30
Any more of those jackets?
nerd.gif

A week or so ago, both of my local outlets had a FSR of the jacket and pants, aparently they sold like hot cakes and this one jacket was all that was left. Id say just check your outlet.

Abernja, where are your seats? 

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Did it have the Kobe sign on it or was it attributed to Kobe just because it was released at the same day with the same color as the Aces?

No they were all burgandy.. with silver, tad bit of white.. not the ones he had on it the pic, didn't see a Kobe sign, only a swoosh. Like I said, I was too drained, and they were behind the register  

Nosebleeds bro lol. But I wouldn't miss this game.

233 row S if I remember correctly. I sent my buddy on a road trip to hunt down the seller from craigslist.

was at HOH CHI early this morning, when me and my bro walked in, surprised to see only 2 other guys there (marley I believe).  easy pick up (2 aces), which was nice, I was still in my hoody and converse all stars from last night lol

Aces are a thing of beauty and just surpassed BL's as my favorite V so far.  i was sooo tempted to buy, and looked at the foams like 5 diff times, but decided for $200+tax, id rather go kobe shopping on Ebay

The white heel cup with the speckles look amazing on the del sols. Nike needs to drop these already.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

No they were all burgandy.. with silver, tad bit of white.. not the ones he had on it the pic, didn't see a Kobe sign, only a swoosh. Like I said, I was too drained, and they were behind the register  

it is dumb for nike to come out with such a unique cw and not have some gear to go with them.....missed opportunity....stupid...

Man ive been posting on my BB all morning and nothing is showing up...

got a few aces shout out to all the dudes that were at HOHLA and at the theater...

the raffle was so weak only 17 pairs and stupid sizes 4 14s not one person was a 14
laugh.gif

but im very happy with my Aces these joints are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by boogeda

i like the inlines but i had to go with the aces for now.

btw responding to an earlier questions: i think the purple laces look better on the inlines.
I got mixed answers from the board and my friends... The purple is actually a really close match to the inside lining of the shoe but when the flash hits it, it looks like a lighter shade.  I really love how the purple looks too... now, do I buy a second pair just because of the laces? Hmmm...
IMO the purple laces look better. I'd personally just swap the laces each time instead of buying another pair fam, but thats me
laugh.gif

Just got back from HOH chi. They still had scattered sizes on the aces. Also they said USC are still a go for Saturday 3-13.

Originally Posted by superman1007

Any info on that Nike tee with the ace bulldog? I was at hoh cherry hill today and didn't see it.

i think its sold out on ebay its a dope tee

good seeing everyone at hohLA. saw someone with the Lees in a matching fit looked fire. glad i coppd the aces arrived at 7am. about 3 times the line moved and i went in. pretty simple and quick.

j.w how many dudes were in line when u arrrived at 7?? just want to get a gauge of what it will be like next weekend for USC's.. and plan accordingly of course, since its a 40 min. drive for me!

Back
Top Bottom