OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

As nice as the Ace's are, I just can't imagine myself wearing really shiny foiled silver on my feet. The adidas Kobe I in Silver was the closest...
Pass for me. Hope you guys that got them love 'em! The Bulldog/Ace shirt looks
smokin.gif
. We really need to find those shorts Kobe had on though.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Nobody copped inlines today?

I did. These are too dope
pimp.gif
 Aces are nice too!!! I would have been at HOHLA along with everyone else, but I cant picture myself wearing the Aces, and that wouldnt be fair to cop a sz11, for the hell of it.
NWT, nice pics as always.

Originally Posted by marley

Good to see everyone out at HOH this morning.  Flip, Frank, Kobedabest.

Headed to the gym in this:
Where did you get that shirt from?
eek.gif

Sadly I couldn't get out to HOHLA or the Montalban Theater due to car issues. I did manage to cop a pair of Inlines at my local mall... walked (ran) in the rain for 20 minutes to get them, let me tell you that they are worth it!
smile.gif

I couldn't keep the laces stock so I started swapping them out, which one people? Purple or Black?

how is that raffle at the montalban???... sounds like good news for the rest of us though... there are a bunch of pre orders for da vincis on ebay right now.. if there are only 30 at the montalban there will be plenty more at other shops.

Black it is, thanks.
smile.gif

@Billy, no they do not. I had some extra laces running around and boredom kicked in...

I like the switch to black laces.

Mine didn't come with an extra set. Don't think they do. Unless I got some irregulars lol

only went for "inlines" today, no HOH near Orlando anyway. these things are CLEAN in person, dont get caught up in limited releases and sleep.

will be busting these bad boys out tomorrow to the lakers/magic game with the kobe jacket I picked up at the outlets for $30

Originally Posted by abstractability

Just got back from HOHLA.. Good seein' NWT, Mugen, GZA, Buffguy, & Decepticon. Got there around 4:30 and left at 8:30, wait wasn't that bad and cool convos goin on. Lotta people in line but it seems like they had a lot of pairs... They had the Homes on display but wasn't really feeling them.. Now back to bed.. I'll post some pics soon...

PS: Shaun I think GZA got your 13s and Jmizz, we got your 11s.

and imma post less here cuz peeps were givin' me a hard time... wack sons! just wanna share my knowledge!!!
laugh.gif

Thank You!  Appreciate it!

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

only went for "inlines" today, no HOH near Orlando anyway. these things are CLEAN in person, dont get caught up in limited releases and sleep.

will be busting these bad boys out tomorrow to the lakers/magic game with the kobe jacket I picked up at the outlets for $30
Any more of those jackets?
nerd.gif

good seeing everyone at hohLA. saw someone with the Lees in a matching fit looked fire. glad i coppd the aces arrived at 7am. about 3 times the line moved and i went in. pretty simple and quick.

i like the inlines but i had to go with the aces for now.

btw responding to an earlier questions: i think the purple laces look better on the inlines.

Originally Posted by boogeda

i like the inlines but i had to go with the aces for now.

btw responding to an earlier questions: i think the purple laces look better on the inlines.
I got mixed answers from the board and my friends... The purple is actually a really close match to the inside lining of the shoe but when the flash hits it, it looks like a lighter shade.  I really love how the purple looks too... now, do I buy a second pair just because of the laces? Hmmm...

Just got back from Montalban. Lottery like they said. Last three pairs were size 14 (my size). The next to last number picked was this guy from two spots ahead of me in the original line (we were way up front. He was the only guy in the top 10 picked). He let me take his pair because it was my size. Heartwarming stuff. I am a lucky bastard.

Air J XIII - Dope pick up on the Inlines.

I just found tickets to the Lake Show this morning too.
pimp.gif

Except I'll be rocking pennys and rooting for my Magic.

Was also able to score some Dark Knights worn once for $130 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Air J XIII - Dope pick up on the Inlines.

I just found tickets to the Lake Show this morning too.
pimp.gif

Except I'll be rocking pennys and rooting for my Magic.

Was also able to score some Dark Knights worn once for $130 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dope pick up on those DK's.. Congrats

Originally Posted by never wear them

you got me scarred to post now ijapino... lol

X2
laugh.gif

Aces are fire! can't wait for mine to arrive. 
(thanks to rbtronnie5)
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom