OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Damn, this the What rims you got thread now? sheesh

Almost pulled the trigger on the gold LA mamba shirt, eh.

Shaun, the Homes are OK in person. Discount would be needed to cop for me.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

SoCal heads up:

I saw the purple Mamba snake t-shirt at a Footlocker today, but they only had one shirt (a small) left. So check your local FL's if you want it and you're around SoCal.

I also picked up the DK Impulse shorts at Macy's. I hit up two and both had the shorts, the jacket, the pants, the blue shirt with Kobe jumping on it, and the KOBE24 shirt. Sizes depend on how fast the beasts hit the store, but I was able to find a medium and a large.
Which Macys did you hit up?

Originally Posted by never wear them

yeah you can. just hope they dont go on sale... they'll give you what the shoe is worth. or buy em and return em and get store credit....

I don't know how it is in the Los Angeles area where alot yall are at but in Texas, Kobes,Lebrons and Jordans never go on sale at the Foot Locker/Champs Sports,Footaction stores unless it's the very last size and its sat for like a year.

In my area they still have the Black/Blue, Black/Red IVs,The first GR of the Soldier III, Air Garnetts, Jordan XIIs are all still full price. The biggest discount I've ever seen at these stores is the Penny III for 79.99

Now Finish Line will actually shoes after a few months.

Also Deception thanks for the link, I like the black one. I thought the shirt was 30 at Foot Locker though.

yeah, i'm pretty sure kobes won't go on sale til the kobe VI. i mean, if worse comes to worse i can hang on to the inlines or v-days until the POPs come out, exchange for those and hang on to them til june for the del sols right?

i always thought you were in canada mister friendly. didnt you get the dirty del sols or something like that?

but yeah, if a shoe doesnt move, theyll price mark it down. or theyll move it to another store. then we got the Nike Factory.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

yeah, i'm pretty sure kobes won't go on sale til the kobe VI. i mean, if worse comes to worse i can hang on to the inlines or v-days until the POPs come out, exchange for those and hang on to them til june for the del sols right?

Yep you can do that. I remember I had the Black/Red XIIs then I traded for the Flint XIIs to get the Playoff XIIs. This all occured between  November 2003 to Valentines Day 2004.

Just go to different stores.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i always thought you were in canada mister friendly. didnt you get the dirty del sols or something like that?

but yeah, if a shoe doesnt move, theyll price mark it down. or theyll move it to another store. then we got the Nike Factory.

I spend alot time in Canada for my job.  So thats how I got those.

In Canada ,shoes that sell out quick in the US will sit there because of the price. Like the Dark Knights,All-Stars,Chaos,the Dirty Del sols IVs and Lebron VII All Stars are all still sitting in stores to my knowledge but I wont be there again til summer.  Last year I picked up some All Star IVs in August on discount.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Love the kobe 5. I own 4 colorways of them and like helping out fellow nters but helping out without getting the money first results in flakers smh...

What is everybody elses favorite kobe 5? Mine are the dark knights...
you are .......................
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Still no release date for the Del Sol's??
mad.gif

If I don't get a pair......

6a01156f2c3287970c01157063ec07970b-500wi

LOL did this actually happen, or is it PS??
laugh.gif

"Chris childs" maybe??

or did matt barnes and him meet up after that one game.......
frown.gif

Aces and Rice just dropped in HOH in London! Better late than never, it gives me hope that the Dukes might release further down the road.  I copped the Aces, the Rice were a little too yellow for me.  But those Ace's... they are
pimp.gif
in pictures, but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person and on your feet

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Did any Kobe IV hit the Nike Factory?

i saw the white/purple kobe IV TB at the Nike outlet here in IL for $99. they pretty much had a full size run also.

Originally Posted by zerimar22

i saw the white/purple kobe IV TB at the Nike outlet here in IL for $99. they pretty much had a full size run also.

add to that carpe diems & inlines hit Orange, CA Nike Factory

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by zerimar22

add to that carpe diems & inlines hit Orange, CA Nike Factory
what sizes?

I heard they were limited sizes.... I missed out......
frown.gif

^^ if I recall it was last summer that the block had b-grade carpe diems and inlines. Full size runs in both

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by GZA73

^^^Heard an SD outlet had some CD, 4 rings and finals aways the other day.
Yup. Mine should come in soon!

I was actually down there but they wouldn't hold them for me so ended up doing a phone order. CDs was the only one left. =( what did you get?

Originally Posted by dsquared

^^ if I recall it was last summer that the block had b-grade carpe diems and inlines. Full size runs in both

yup...i think he was referring to that time when they released at orange

Back
Top Bottom