OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

Can we drop the "newb" vs "vet" debate...
eyes.gif

back to the shoes....

Not much fuss on the homes...don't hear much talk or many pics of em. I still haven't seen em in person. My foot locker as of last weekend still haven't received em.
Saw the homes yesterday not bad imo. On the fence about the laces, I wouldn't mind switching to some all white laces though.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by GZA73

^^^Heard an SD outlet had some CD, 4 rings and finals aways the other day.
Yup. Mine should come in soon!

I was actually down there but they wouldn't hold them for me so ended up doing a phone order. CDs was the only one left. =( what did you get?

Which SD outlet? I could ask my sis to go check what they have left, and I'm goin down there next week.

take the questions of the IV to the outlet thread or the kobe IV thread, you guys detracting from the titled thread.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i havent seen these before

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...anatic%20Short%20-%20Men

and i cant pull up alternate pics here at work, but do they have anything Kobe on them, logo?
NICE man, im gonna order the black ones tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks for posting the link

hate the fact that other cities/states carry these items, but LA/Cali doesnt...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

take the questions of the IV to the outlet thread or the kobe IV thread, you guys detracting from the titled thread.

SIR, yes SIR!
lol

man, im going to take that post down...you guys are making me look like a fool with my pants on the ground.

alg_platt.jpg

smile.gif

Del Sols need to drop already damn it!

info on those shorts for the aces please?

Those are long gone. They were released for the Kobe III Aces. I have the white/purple pair and they are sick. Wish I would have picked up a few more.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^chill man...they'll be a GR and will be available for a few weeks easy.

EASTBAY REP........I was wondering if Eastbay will get the Del Sols? If so I need to buy a giftcard so I'm sure I don't spend the $$ on something else
nerd.gif
thanks in advance.
We will have the Del Sols when they are released in June.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank god Kobe signed the extension

Kobe w/extension = more kobes in laker colors

was it ever really in doubt though that he'd extend?

Originally Posted by dsquared

Thank god Kobe signed the extension

Kobe w/extension = more kobes in laker colors

was it ever really in doubt though that he'd extend?

yea, i heard adidas and nutella were going to take him back
roll.gif

Nike is marketing Kobe in an extremely odd fashion.
They actually wants us to WAIT 2 months for the shoes that Kobe is rockin rite now.
By June when the Del Sols release, Kobe would've gone through several colorways that will probably make most of us drool harder compared to the Del Sols.
Wouldn't it makes more sense to strike the iron while it's hot? release the shoes NOW.
By Mid april, Kobe will start rockin the POP & other cws, will the general public remember the Del Sols then?

good point brotipoo...i assume nike wants us to salivate longer...plus its not like he pulled a MSG in any of the cw yet, which imo made the del sol IV so popular....everyone went gaga for them when he scored like he did at MSG.

I don't even like the Del Sol IVs THAT much.. I could do away with my pair. The Del Sols Vs are nice but not nicer than the Away Vs IMO.

Originally Posted by abstractability

I don't even like the Del Sol IVs THAT much.. I could do away with my pair. The Del Sols Vs are nice but not nicer than the Away Vs IMO.
i must agree with you on that one A. aways are dope, ppl are sleeping if they think they arent one of the better cw...must be lebron fans lol jk

Back
Top Bottom