OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^I love the Del Sol IVs, had to get 2 pairs which I normally don't do. The V's are looking just as good though imo.

Wore my Aways today in the rain...got home, quick wipe down and they still look DS. Love this shoe

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Nike is marketing Kobe in an extremely odd fashion.
They actually wants us to WAIT 2 months for the shoes that Kobe is rockin rite now.
By June when the Del Sols release, Kobe would've gone through several colorways that will probably make most of us drool harder compared to the Del Sols.
Wouldn't it makes more sense to strike the iron while it's hot? release the shoes NOW.
By Mid april, Kobe will start rockin the POP & other cws, will the general public remember the Del Sols then?
by June Kobe might be on summer vacation.........

^I hope not, hopefully they can pull together by playoff time, they just look like they don't care right now.

They actually wants us to WAIT 2 months for the shoes that Kobe is rockin rite now.
By June when the Del Sols release, Kobe would've gone through several colorways that will probably make most of us drool harder compared to the Del Sols.
Wouldn't it makes more sense to strike the iron while it's hot? release the shoes NOW.
By Mid april, Kobe will start rockin the POP & other cws, will the general public remember the Del Sols then?

Yeah I agree. It seems like you would release the Del Sol Vs in mid April and then release the POPs in late May to June. If you did the releases like this it would give people are more time to antcipate them.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yeah I agree. It seems like you would release the Del Sol Vs in mid April and then release the POPs in late May to June. If you did the releases like this it would give people are more time to antcipate them.

Theres gotta be some kind of reasoning behind all their release choices.  The kobe v's might be some of the most inconsistant releases ive ever seen.  No1 knew what was up when the dk or bl were dropping. 

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Was Westchester HS officially dropped from the Kobe line?

I dont think so, there were PEs posted in the last thread somewhere.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Was Westchester HS officially dropped from the Kobe line?
They were wearing their Kobe V's during the Division 1 state championship game last week.

JR Smith's ID's
sphdmr.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

by June Kobe might be on summer vacation.........
blasphemy!
roll.gif

Eastbay has free shipping over $75 as well....so if anyone places any phone orders ask for free shipping
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

SoCal heads up:

I saw the purple Mamba snake t-shirt at a Footlocker today, but they only had one shirt (a small) left. So check your local FL's if you want it and you're around SoCal.

I also picked up the DK Impulse shorts at Macy's. I hit up two and both had the shorts, the jacket, the pants, the blue shirt with Kobe jumping on it, and the KOBE24 shirt. Sizes depend on how fast the beasts hit the store, but I was able to find a medium and a large.
Which Macys did you hit up?
South Coast Plaza and Mainplace (Santa Ana). Both had roughly the same amount of stuff - a whole rack.

Just came from NTSF and they have a few KB stuff on sale. I got a few pair of shorts and tees.

Man I don't get the love for the butterscotch JR Smith IDs ..... not hatin' on those who like that look but I just don't see the attraction.

any info on the think blues, man im sooo lagging on the inlines. gonna pick them up next week b4 the coupon expires

Homes are hitting foot lockers. Not too bad in person...especially with the $30 off.
grin.gif

I'll rock em with white or yellow laces with my sunday jersey, or trade em down the line for something else.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'm ready for Draft Days damnit.

speaking of which did they release in asia already or something? there are a couple of sellers on ebay that just listed them and they are "ready to ship"

Back
Top Bottom