OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

hey guys my buddy is currently in LA ryt now. Do u guys know where he can get some USC V, aways available in that area? preferably near the Marriot hotel and does the coupon for $ 30 off - $ 100 still works without an VIP card? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Won't even purchase the Homes with a discount, even after seeing them in person.
youll be regretting it A, i think they are one of my faves, i copped 2 within a week.

nino have him try HOHLA given they are the only place with the USCs and the aways are iffy as they are almost gone by now

Adrian hit me up on those del sol homie! zot zot!

^^ HOHLA had some USC kobe 5's when i was there monday, dude sounded like they had a 'good' size run. I was able to pick up a 12.

Originally Posted by nice siopaos

^^ HOHLA had some USC kobe 5's when i was there monday, dude sounded like they had a 'good' size run. I was able to pick up a 12.

same at a HOH here
a couple dukes,USC,Rices, and plently of inlines left
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

0b05f24df968670575ae1aa491da77bb-getty-90044350ng007_jazz_lakers.jpg

464d236b70ca93803e57c4fb2001004a-getty-90044350ab008_jazz_lakers.jpg

1eae813c7a209bc56277bab68229848b-getty-90044350ng016_jazz_lakers.jpg

Powell's ID's are clean!

Look like Shaqrule's pair a bit. I really like em!

382523953.jpg

Not exactly the same, but got the feel to em, both are dope!

I only like the Homes with the Lakers uniforms. If you wore them casually without Lakers gear they would look like kids shoes( Not to offend anybody)

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I only like the Homes with the Lakers uniforms. If you wore them casually without Lakers gear they would look like kids shoes( Not to offend anybody)

I just was saying that to myself after seeing that pic up there.  They look awesome with those all gold lakers uniform, but other than that,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I just was saying that to myself after seeing that pic up there.  They look awesome with those all gold lakers uniform, but other than that,
grin.gif

What y'all talkin bout,
I run  around everyday in a lakers uniform man! lol.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

grin.gif

What y'all talkin bout,
I run  around everyday in a lakers uniform man! lol.
thats what lakers boxers are for...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gishtar

Just signed 3-yr extension for LA..$90M
pimp.gif

OT: how much did Michael Jordan earn during his last year for the Bulls .?

$33.2 Million

Kobe is scheduled to make $32 million or more in his last year according to AP reports

dang 30 mill a yr to play ball...thats insane how much athletes get paid...if you put it in perspective thats just insane and not right...that doesnt even take into consideration for endorsements. dang shame...but i still got love for kobe...i just had to put my 2 cents

I dont get when people say Athletes arent worth the money?

People dont complain when they see actors and entertainers making millions.

I bet their are way more people that could do what Lady Gaga, Brad Pitt or Jay Leno do then  people can do what Kobe Bryant, Lebron James,Peyton Manning and Alex Rodriguez consisently do.

Some more pics of the kicks...
5df7a8fc2d9da045aad2074b47e35d90-getty-90044350ab039_jazz_lakers.jpg

423c3bd684afe2687c2168364f7248f9-getty-90044350ab032_jazz_lakers.jpg

f7dce1a3ce370b55a8b985b336b4888b-getty-90044350ab027_jazz_lakers.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

dang 30 mill a yr to play ball...thats insane how much athletes get paid...if you put it in perspective thats just insane and not right...that doesnt even take into consideration for endorsements. dang shame...but i still got love for kobe...i just had to put my 2 cents

I gotta disagree Drew, if you were in the NBA you'd be all for the $$$ bro. lol
36fb997647e9aa2ead1abf7cc6cbc96b-getty-90044350ng020_jazz_lakers.jpg

There's Kobe's response to your statement haha.

I bet their are way more people that could do what Lady Gaga, Brad Pitt or Jay Leno do then  people can do what Kobe Bryant, Lebron James,Peyton Manning and Alex Rodriguez consisently do.

QF...mutha#$%^$# T! MF....you forgot about Bo, Deion, Griffey, Montana, Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Marshll Faulk, SuperFreak, but i get what you sayin! These cats are cut from a different cloth!!!

so true!!

Powell's Vs are nice... 

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Originally Posted by gishtar

Just signed 3-yr extension for LA..$90M
pimp.gif

OT: how much did Michael Jordan earn during his last year for the Bulls .?
$33.2 Million

Kobe is scheduled to make $32 million or more in his last year according to AP reports

he doesn't get all $32 million anyways... NBA players get taxed just like anyone else. so a lot of their money goes to taxes since they're getting heavy paycheques.

Powell's ID's last night were
pimp.gif

i know I'm in the minority but i seen the inlines in person and didn't think they were THAT nice
eyes.gif

let me clarify, entertainers and athletes make too much compared to teachers and etc who should make more than they get, but we all know public servants get no money.
frown.gif

btw i only mentioned athletes and not entertainers because it was a response to kobe extension...trust me i dont think kobe doesnt deserve it, im just saying, when you take how much he gets in his extension and put it next to a teacher for example, its just sad....but we all know its a private sector so $$$ is everywhere whereas public is no money.
wink.gif

im just saying. so you guys should calm down haha didnt know i was hurting people's feelings with my comment, dont worry i wont bash on jocks again. LoL

Back
Top Bottom