OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^We'll have a HoH around soon enough, from what I've been told, but yeah, I'm sick of missing HoH releases.

Seriously, I find it absolutely amazing that the Yay Area has no HOH yet. While Texas has three (3) locations....

PS: Do ya'll think Kobe is going to wear something different than the Del Sols since they are playing the Magic? They better win.... smh at a two game losing streak.

Originally Posted by swmlon

Just picked these up today.  When I first saw them last week they didnt really look good to me.  Maybe today with the sun out and actually trying them on they looked
pimp.gif
to me and copped a pair.  They are my number two cw after the DK, I like better than ASG because of the darker shade of colour.

And finally on my feet
f9iov7.jpg

Can you swap laces to white and take some pics? I wanna see what they look like ... I think that will make the shoe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I missed out on both DK releases (@church, lol) and have a chance to cop for $186 shipped. Do you yall think thats a decent price? Wondering if I should save my $$$$ for the USC's/Dukes.

I think that is a good price. Considering shipping, you prolly are only going to pay $30 above retail which is not too bad for such a sought after pair. Do it! lol
Thanks man I appreciate. I just hate paying over retail
sick.gif
. lol

Not feeling the USC's at all. The fish scales look awful and the rainbow sheen makes it even worse...easy pass.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

That's lame. I'm having 2nd thoughts about this colorway...
Where you wearing the AM95 Neon's yesterday at hohla?

yeah. But someone else was wearin em too. I had a blue hoody on tho
Alright, you were in the group with abstract,mugen, and gza then.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by swmlon

Just picked these up today.  When I first saw them last week they didnt really look good to me.  Maybe today with the sun out and actually trying them on they looked
pimp.gif
to me and copped a pair.  They are my number two cw after the DK, I like better than ASG because of the darker shade of colour.

And finally on my feet
f9iov7.jpg

Can you swap laces to white and take some pics? I wanna see what they look like ... I think that will make the shoe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i was thinking the same thing ray! i will be buying them anyway...but that would be my first move after i get them. would be nice to see how that works out beforehand

yeah. Were u round me? What shoe were u wearin? Lol. Funny how that alone will prob give me a clue on who some1 is

Originally Posted by jdub562

I missed out on both DK releases (@church, lol) and have a chance to cop for $186 shipped. Do you yall think thats a decent price? Wondering if I should save my $$$$ for the USC's/Dukes.

I think that is a good price. Considering shipping, you prolly are only going to pay $30 above retail which is not too bad for such a sought after pair. Do it! lol
Thanks man I appreciate. I just hate paying over retail
sick.gif
. lol

get em greedley. They're one of the ones to have...

yeah. Were u round me? What shoe were u wearin? Lol. Funny how that alone will prob give me a clue on who some1 is
I was about 2 people in front of your guy's group, I had on nike sb takashi 2s. I was with buffguy and his gf, he had the aways and his gf had the dk's.

Oh alright. I think i saw u then. Nice to not meet u... You shoulda just joined our convos man. Time flys like that.

Oh alright. I think i saw u then. Nice to not meet u... You shoulda just joined our convos man. Time flys like that.

lol.. The last 6 posts on here were from most of the people in that corner of the line.. haha

Damn can't believe my Sheikh still has DKs...dude said they even got a restock
nerd.gif
only 8 & 14 though...socal Palmdale for those interested.

Originally Posted by abstractability

lol.. The last 6 posts on here were from most of the people in that corner of the line.. haha

why you ain't posting bro... I have about 13 posts on this page alone....

Damn Edwin... Like That!!!!

I gotta limit my posts now, I already have 20 for the day.. hence I gotta spread out my last 5 posts for the next 12 hours.
laugh.gif

I forget about the limited post amount. Sorry, it's not the same w/o you. And lol at artests hair. Gold and yellow. Rodman status.

Back
Top Bottom