OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Hahaha. Nice to not meet you guys also. I saw all you guys as well. I was the one sitting with the Red BlvckScvle hat and had the Hyperdunk Mamba on. I was going to introduce my self but I was too lazy...

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Hahaha. Nice to not meet you guys also. I saw all you guys as well. I was the one sitting with the Red BlvckScvle hat and had the Hyperdunk Mamba on. I was going to introduce my self but I was too lazy...

you were shy... Not lazy.

Yeah, you were ahead of us, sitting on a chair? Me and Mugen saw your HDs and gave mad props.
Thanks for those Twit Pics regarding the IDs.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what is kobe wearing against the magic?
Kobe
w0m2k0.jpg

Fish
nn658l.jpg

haha i was about to say the same thing edwin....aww how cute he was embarrassed
wink.gif
its all good, they are all harmless.

thanks adrian and kobehead!! hmm i would like those kobe id with the material on the aways gr...ill cop in a instant.

I wanna get a good look at Kobe's shoes. Look good from what I can see.

Nice to see all the ID's, but doesnt take away from the fact that our team has lacked HEART all year long. Fish is done (love what you have done for us but its over), and GASOFT has turned even softer this year...thought he was over that after winning a ring. PATHETIC!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Seriously, I find it absolutely amazing that the Yay Area has no HOH yet. While Texas has three (3) locations....

PS: Do ya'll think Kobe is going to wear something different than the Del Sols since they are playing the Magic? They better win.... smh at a two game losing streak.

Actually I think Texas has 4 four locations but the stupid thing is they have 2 in 2 cities ( Dallas and Houston) Texas is a huge state, so instead of spreading the locations around like putting one in Austin,San Antonio,El Paso or East Texas. They are bunched up in a couple areas. I honestly think the 2 HOHs locations in Houston are like 20 mins from each other.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

trunkz550- I would do that deal ina heartbeat lol. Trying to find a size 12 is a pain!

Yeah, I just so cheap sometimes lol. I hate paying over retail but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I do not think those I'd pics are accurate. Someone, I think fisher, is wearing a purple based pair. Kobes sole isn't black either

bynum needs to learn to go up strong and needs to work on his jump...howard makes put back look so easy.

yea kobe id look a bit different, then again i need to see a close up game shot

all the purple in the pairs is blue in the pics nikebasketball posted for some reason. and kobe's, fisher's and brown's soles are clear but we all know the nikeid site shoes a charcoal clear sole, not the white clear like it really is

Kobe:

Fisher:

Odom:

Powell:

Brown:

trunkz550- i feel ya on that one. sucks paying over retail but it is what it is lol. been trying to hunt down a pair myself so when i find em im def gonna pull the trigger!

Back
Top Bottom