OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

FEAR THE DEER! 
eb7262f43dc83d24f44bd3a101a13a2bf2e13f8d.pjpg

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Got the two colorways I wanted. 'Inlines' are very nice.

Those are the same two colorways I'm getting. Perfect white shoe/black shoe combination.

Still anticipating the Del Sol's.

Inlines and V'Days will be bought soon with the discounted price, glad I waited.

Still not sold on Vdays even with the discount. I already have so many Vs, I really don't need anymore.. Probably Del Sols, Miles Davis (maybe), and USAs and then I'm done. Probably won't be a Finals and 5 Rings colorway so I'll save some $$ there.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Still not sold on Vdays even with the discount. I already have so many Vs, I really don't need anymore.. Probably Del Sols, Miles Davis (maybe), and USAs and then I'm done. Probably won't be a Finals and 5 Rings colorway so I'll save some $$ there.

frown.gif

Do have some faith.

lol^^^^when I was like 13 I dunked on my hoop outside and the rim landed on my throat lol scared the %$++ out of me luckily I came away unscathed...

People keep talking abour the box because its important and the Kobe line should have a special shoebox. Some of us who've posted in the Kobe threads for awhile may grow tired of the subject but its a valid subject.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Did they just let some 1st graders draw on the ASGs and call them Haiti's?
The travesty in Haiti has since faded from the headlines, but theproblems experienced are far from resolved. Following the earthquake,Nike had elementary school students in South Florida design a t-shirtthat proudly read “Kinbé Pa Lagé,

Edwin....don't forget the briefcase has to have wheels and one of those extendable handles so you can roll it behind you.

Back
Top Bottom