OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

8ball: collection
pimp.gif
. what size you wear?
laugh.gif

If the MLK's drop, i'll need those, del sol's and away's and i'm done/

Originally Posted by s dubl

Edwin....don't forget the briefcase has to have wheels and one of those extendable handles so you can roll it behind you.

of course! How else am I going to carry my shoes. Smh. And to think a box would be enough.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I want a damn breifcase with 6 latches and a DVD on how the shoe was made

LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

BTW you guy's are the death of my bank account... I checked out the Homes when I picked my draft day's up, and was really liking them.. Originally I had NO DESIRE to get them! So today, went to pick them up, and see the original aways next to them at my local FL.. The Aways are so damn underrated and I really slept on them, asked the dude if he had my size.. What do you know, only and last shoe there, my size, got lucky!
smokin.gif

MrMagic8Ball, amazing collection. dukes is one release i regret not copping. i mean i attempted to buy but sellers never came through.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Did they just let some 1st graders draw on the ASGs and call them Haiti's?
The travesty in Haiti has since faded from the headlines, but theproblems experienced are far from resolved. Following the earthquake,Nike had elementary school students in South Florida design a t-shirtthat proudly read “Kinbé Pa Lagé,

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Hugo - The ZKI's fit true to size.

True2sz. I like how I used to think these were the dopest after the k4s. Now these sit in last place on my list from the zk line.

I felt ZK1 fit half a size big..I'm a true 11.5 and can wear an 11 in them. Definetly one of my fav shoes to ball in, the cushioning is amazing.

just won the black/yellow maize zk1 for $79 DS. hope that was a straight price :/

Thanks for all the nice words, fellas. To answer a couple of questions, I wear sz10.5/11 and I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep all my doubles

Anybody else see these Kobes in the magic game who is that on the Orlando Bench with the black and royal joints??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

How you guys still finding the Dk's for retail?
nerd.gif
in the States i'm guessing one has to have some pretty nice hook-ups, but the DK can still be found in Hong Kong and the Philippines for retail.  just a couple of places i've found them recently...picked up my 1st pair at Toronto Sports in HK and my 2nd just last night in the Philippines.

Hugo...that's about what they're going for right now give or take. IMO not a bad deal, just not a steal.

Back
Top Bottom