OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It sucks that I had to go through all this trouble of finding them and had to pay reseller prices. It would have been nice to see them in an outlet.  I'll never deal with hoh NY ever again.

I paid resellers for one of my aways... Smh. Wore them too and have a Bgrade DS.... Makes no sense lol
For a shoes that important and nice it's totally worth it.  It's just that when you want both it adds up.  But again, totally worth it
smile.gif

does anyone know where I can find the nike "all together now" shirts that some people had on during game 2 of the finals? its kobe related so i thought i'd ask here... they were pretty cool and i like em!! were they just a giveaway or can they be bought somewhere??

flintgrey-i agree, if they finals had a touch of purple and more gold, it would be great! But i can see where nike is going this time, plain clean design, with attention to detail....makes sense to me

Originally Posted by peks03

IV home finals > V home finals and V away finals > IV away finals.  the gold with the black is just too sleek and sexy imo..  

Agreed.  Away finals are one of the nicer colorways of the V to me.

Geez those Finals Away Vs brought be back into this thread. Hopefully they will be as easy to get as last years.

It sucks that I had to go through all this trouble of finding them and had to pay reseller prices. It would have been nice to see them in an outlet.  I'll never deal with hoh NY ever again.

I paid resellers for one of my aways... Smh. Wore them too and have a Bgrade DS.... Makes no sense lol
For a shoes that important and nice it's totally worth it.  It's just that when you want both it adds up.  But again, totally worth it
smile.gif

Most Definitely worth it. I like this theme tho.... Wonder how the damn 5Rings is gonna look like! This has to be my favorite shoe of all time after the ZK2, XIs, RoyalPenny foamposites and XIIIs!

feel like the swoosh border maybe should have been purple for both shoes but especially aways but i like the aways out of the two

/\ a purple swoosh border would have been perfect! Just a touch of color, not much...just a touch.

I would have liked to see some purple accents too but the detailing and the soles....and the aways are a black based shoe....always bad news for my wallet.

Yeah some purple to the Home and Away versions would've been lovely, but I'm diggin' the sleek Away versions.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Just doing my late night web stroll and came across these, so how much are the Da Vinci going for?

Kind of surprised me, they were a limited release at Montalban right or not?

Got the last pair so no more left sorry.

xckb69.png

did you ever get the shoes?
Yeah.., did ya?

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

These pics say it all. I don't care if I have to drive to Cali from Tennessee. I'm getting these if they release.

I had some job issues earlier this year, so I restricted myself to two pairs of the Kobe Vs - the Inlines and the Dark Knights. I figure one black and one white based each would be good; since I don't stock shoes and I don't ball as much as I used to when I was 19.

...that's what I thought, and then the Finals colorways came out.The Finals Home and the Finals Away are both absolute cops. Beautiful shoes, both versions. Now the Lakers need two more before I pull the trigger.... looks like I'm gonna have 4 pairs of Kobe Vs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I seriously can not get enough of those away finals pics.... Saved each pic on my phone... Now it's my background.
The homes are growin on me... But they don't compare to the aways... Just look at em...
I am happy and willing to give you my money Nike.... Can care less if the CD Vs come out now... These made up for em, and more

My Top 3 (so far)

4357032048_2dce3b37f0.jpg

4612237713_84b3482784.jpg

hard pickin 3 only.

I paid resellers for one of my aways... Smh. Wore them too and have a Bgrade DS.... Makes no sense
Which one are you talking about? V or IV?

NWT, I'm with you on your picks for the top three... Something about Black based ZKVs that just does it for me. My top three would be pretty much the same, although I think I would put the BL up there somewhere.

zkiv finals > zkv finals, but zkv finals are still a must cop, if they win, they shud release it as a pack. kobe iv = 4 rings, kobe v = 5 rings, go LA!

Back
Top Bottom