OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I know i ll probably stand alone on this one.

The homes are probably my favorite colorway.

You're not alone bro.  Lakers Home and Away GR colorways >>>> all other ZKV's.

Anyone caught wearing these:
usc-kobe-v-pe-1-1.jpg

Will immediately be put on Kobe Signature line Probation.  No Kobe's for 2 years (you'll have to wait for the Kobe VIIIs), and violators will only be allowed to wear Jordan Brand Fusions.  

hy-jordan%20fusion%205%20LS-1.gif

Theres a key chain on ebay with the kobe logo and signature on one side and the other side is the lebron shoe. LOL
laugh.gif

^good to know someone out there agrees.

I just like the simplicity of the shoe.
Home GR is definitely underrated/slept on to some degree.  I didn't think much of them until I saw in person.  Quite honestly I prefer home GR, inline, and Del Sols much more than Away GR.  I have got one pair of aways, but really have no interest in wearing them.  There are 5 or so kobes and many KD2s I would wear before I wear the Away GRs.  As for the finals,  I don't know how if you line up both the home, and away, anyone picks the home over the away.  If you like white or nearly all white I get it maybe, but the details show through so much better on the aways than the homes.  Plus, the icy sole stands out much better when contrasted with the dark than the light colorway.  Just my humble O.  I would sacrifice both the finals shoes if we could get the MLKs released instead.  SLIME GREEN rocks!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Home GR is definitely underrated/slept on to some degree.  I didn't think much of them until I saw in person.  Quite honestly I prefer home GR, inline, and Del Sols much more than Away GR.  I have got one pair of aways, but really have no interest in wearing them.  There are 5 or so kobes and many KD2s I would wear before I wear the Away GRs.  As for the finals,  I don't know how if you line up both the home, and away, anyone picks the home over the away.  If you like white or nearly all white I get it maybe, but the details show through so much better on the aways than the homes.  Plus, the icy sole stands out much better when contrasted with the dark than the light colorway.  Just my humble O.  I would sacrifice both the finals shoes if we could get the MLKs released instead.  SLIME GREEN rocks!

Home Finals > Away Finals.

In my opinion, I just like the white.  I also like that the writing doesn't stand out as much.

Did you ever get rid of those AP's?

NWT ...

NCAA sanctions against USC's athletic program:

•Public reprimand and censure.

•Four years of probation: from June 10, 2010, through June 9, 2014.

•Postseason ban for the 2009-10 men's basketball season. (self-imposed)

•Postseason ban for the 2010 and 2011 football seasons.

•One-year show-cause penalty for assistant football coach Todd McNair (June 10, 2010, to June 9, 2011).

•Vacation of all football wins, including football bowl games, from the 2004 and 2005 seasons.

•Vacation of all basketball wins in the 2007-08 season, including the NCAA tournament. (self-imposed)

•Vacation of all wins in women's tennis between November 2006 and May 2009.(self-imposed)

•Reduction of football scholarships by 10 for the next three academic years.

•Reduction of men's basketball scholarships from 13 to 12 for the 2009-10 and 2010-11 academic years. (self-imposed)

•Reduction of the total number of recruiting days in men's basketball by 20 days (from 130 to 110) for the 2010-11 academic year. (self-imposed)

•$5,000 fine. (self-imposed)

•Remittance of the $206,200 the university received for its participation in the 2008 NCAA basketball tournament. (self-imposed).

•Disassociation of football player Reggie Bush, basketball player O.J. Mayo and "booster" Rodney Guillory.

•Release of three men's basketball recruits from their letters of intent. (self-imposed).

•Prohibition of all non-university personnel, including boosters, from traveling on football and men's basketball charters; attending football and men's basketball team practices; attending or participating in any way with university football and men's basketball camps, including donation of funds; and having access to the sidelines and locker rooms for football and men's basketball games.

My top 3 favs?

Hrm

1. Chaos ( they just POP, outlandish and crazy detail)
2. Dukes (I'm a sucker for blue and this pair executes it nicely)
3. Aces ( Another pair that just stands out and is so unique with the bright silver/red combo)

Can't believe I left off dk's and draft days, it was a tough decision! This is why most of us have multiple pairs and even doubles of each lol, they are all just so damn nice!

Only pairs I do not have are the rices and uscs which I just do not like, and well the astons which I want but are just not worth it :/

Would love a lair of da vincis too but it's damn near impossible to find dammit!

Hella mad I was late on getting the away GR with discount on eastbay. So I got the POPs instead. I know not many like the POPs but it's grown on me.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Home Finals > Away Finals.

In my opinion, I just like the white.  I also like that the writing doesn't stand out as much.

Did you ever get rid of those AP's?

APs are still in the stable.  Would prefer an 11.5, but oh well. 11 will have to do.

I picked up a 2nd pair of these for under retail. I couldnt pass

USCheaters...

Its a shame that I like this colorway so much. I HATE USC

Back
Top Bottom