OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

are you going to peel the "USC" off the heel?

I am patiently waiting for the finals aways....well kind of impatiently waiting...

The only pair I have so far and the pair I think is a MUST have...

zoomkobevmet1024x768.jpg

Home and Away Finals are being sold for $325 shipped on ebay by tranandco.....he said they'll be shipped either July or August or earlier.....

Originally Posted by maluah

Home and Away Finals are being sold for $325 shipped on ebay by tranandco.....he said they'll be shipped either July or August or earlier.....

for real??? but $325 its too much
tired.gif

since i bought my ASGs i have played a lot better than i usually do on the courts... i have mostly played out doors so the Zoom Air bag in the left shoe has seem to have been deflated, and makes a weird squeaky noise when you walk on it at certain times. but overall i have to say these are the best basketball shoes i have ever played in.. even though the left one has no zoom air, i balled in them again and i was still able to perform (laces undone). the only aesthetic part of the shoe that has been worn down is the sole, of course. when i first got them they were nice and white... now they appear to be white on when you look at them from the side, but when you look under them they have yellowed a bit and have been worn down considerably being that i mainly ball on the streets..if i had to say the one thing the shoe helped me with the most is speed. i can honestly say i feel a lot faster in these than i do in any other shoe.. they seem to be worn down after 4-5 months of balling but luckily i bought a pair of black/white-varsity red ZKIVs.. dont plan on balling in them anytime soon but who knows
wink.gif
Kobes are my favorite shoe line. thank you so much nike and Kobe for putting together some of the best basketball shoes ive ever worn.. alot of great and memorable moments on the court thanks to yall.

No way I would pre-order for that price. If they continue the trend of the V they will be limited GR anyway. None of the V's have been hard to get. Just wait and they will hit NDC, NT and HOH. Maybe more.

Originally Posted by marley

No way I would pre-order for that price. If they continue the trend of the V they will be limited GR anyway. None of the V's have been hard to get. Just wait and they will hit NDC, NT and HOH. Maybe more.
Da Vinci's were almost impossible to get unless you live in L.A.  I think it's going to be another hoh exclusive.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

are you going to peel the "USC" off the heel?

I am patiently waiting for the finals aways....well kind of impatiently waiting...
can they peeled off? if they could, i would cop. only reason i didn't was cause of the logo.
nerd.gif

i'm sure there would be some glue residue though.

it's easy to get glue residue off of a hard surface, but i don't know if any of the products out there would take it off that material on the kb5.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by marley

Da Vinci's were almost impossible to get unless you live in L.A.  I think it's going to be another hoh exclusive.

Yeah but the DaVincis are crap and they will prolly GR later on anyway.

Back
Top Bottom