OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I'm sure the Big Stages will be hoh exclusive and we'll find out in a week or so from Footlocker unlocked when the release date is going to be. Then they'll change it several times for at least one of the releases, more likely the Aways and screw it up.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

^I'm in Queens, NYC

Sorry guys, I'm not meaning to break the Rules of Conduct and get this thread locked, but I don't know where else to go to find out info about this shoe... besides here.

I thought I found a pair in the buy/sell lounge, but he said he sold them off already.
PM me.

PM sent...

On another note... I tried to re-create the Dark Knights on NikeID... failed miserably
laugh.gif

I called HOHLA just now and spoke to an associate named Bereth.  Asked her about the Big Stages and if they were getting them tomorrow and she said that they weren't.  She told me that they are only getting AF-1's tomorrow.  I then called Niketown LA to see if they have any info and the guy I spoke to over there said that only HOH is getting the BS and that they will be getting them tomorrow.  I'm like WTH? Either the girl is lying to me or the dude doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm confused ya'll... 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by haza12d

I called HOHLA just now and spoke to an associate named Bereth.  Asked her about the Big Stages and if they were getting them tomorrow and she said that they weren't.  She told me that they are only getting AF-1's tomorrow.  I then called Niketown LA to see if they have any info and the guy I spoke to over there said that only HOH is getting the BS and that they will be getting them tomorrow.  I'm like WTH? Either the girl is lying to me or the dude doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm confused ya'll... 
frown.gif
Or both of them don't know 
laugh.gif

We're all just gonna have to sit back and wait like we've been doing for the past couple of weeks. After the POP's released exact release dates went out the window.

called NTNY and HOH and both said they weren't sure if they're getting them and not even sure when if they are. sigh.

Originally Posted by KG21

^I'm in Queens, NYC

Sorry guys, I'm not meaning to break the Rules of Conduct and get this thread locked, but I don't know where else to go to find out info about this shoe... besides here.

I thought I found a pair in the buy/sell lounge, but he said he sold them off already.
PM me.

PM sent...

On another note... I tried to re-create the Dark Knights on NikeID... failed miserably
laugh.gif

If you can't find the dark Knights you can make my white knights
t8afee.jpg

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Hey guys

buddy of mine saw the UWR Kobe V's at Footlocker in Times Square NYC.
did he see the regular usa colorway as well?

I believe he didn't see the regular USAs.

Here's a pic he sent me. He lives in NYC I live in Toronto, Canada so sorry for the BB pics.

jpvhur.jpg

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

smh.gif
Damn. Blowing it up on NT can damn near guarantee they'll be gone by Sunday.

always thought the reason for NT was to look out for fellow sneakerheads.

Decepticon0, I believe the one at Times Square is a regular FTL. don't quote me on that as I don't live there.

STL sucks, we dont get anything.  I hope the Id love me some UWR but I would certainly settle for the USA.  But I dont even know if STL is gonna have any

big stages for sale...
http://
http://http://www.kicks-crew.com...2&cat1=8&cat2=36

was this legit?

if so, im guessing the release is around the corner i spoke to someone at HOHLA and they said they were getting them on the 17th i called back and they had no idea, seems to be pretty standard to get conflicting info on them, also one ndc rep told me they'd be online another said they had no idea, take it for what its worth

Hey guys

Here's a pic he sent me. He lives in NYC I live in Toronto, Canada so sorry for the BB pics.

jpvhur.jpg

Do I see the Big Stage away?!?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

Hey guys

jpvhur.jpg

Do I see the Big Stage away?!?!
eek.gif
those are the blackouts

^^^ as much as i would love to believe it..it doesnt look like they have a gold heelcup. unless they switched up the look of the Away BS's ...which I dont believe they did.. unless I'm mistaken

If that's the bigstage away, i bet he'd post it first before the UWRs. Well, that's what im gonna do.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom