OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn that red heel just looks terrible like its not supposed to be there like they ran out of navy material...

i mentioned this a few pages back but never got an answer.

i see a ton of pairs on ebay with both navy heel and red heel.
The one with the red mesh on the heel is the one that's releasing.
The blue ones on ebay are just a pic of the sample version although the UWR that are supposed to be a HOH release have the blue mesh on the heel.
are you sure? i prefer the blue heel

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

just spoke with hoh la, big stages aren't in as of now

...but aren't they supposed to be getting them today? If they get them, they're selling them today, right? Hm...
the way it sounded was it is unlikely they were gettin em today, the lady told me they were supposed to get em today, but they got a shipment and it wasn't in them, i have no idea how informed she is, or whoever that was working there that said the 17th, i think they are just as clueless as us, but im sure once they get em they are going on sale i posted a link earlier to a website that sold out of big stages. i'm hoping that the nike rep that sounded informed that told me these would be a ndc quickstrike was right

so can we kind of say the quickstrike could happen tonight?

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn that red heel just looks terrible like its not supposed to be there like they ran out of navy material...

i mentioned this a few pages back but never got an answer.

i see a ton of pairs on ebay with both navy heel and red heel.
The one with the red mesh on the heel is the one that's releasing.
The blue ones on ebay are just a pic of the sample version although the UWR that are supposed to be a HOH release have the blue mesh on the heel.
are you sure? i prefer the blue heel

Yes, Decepticon is right.

Originally Posted by kiet

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

just spoke with hoh la, big stages aren't in as of now

...but aren't they supposed to be getting them today? If they get them, they're selling them today, right? Hm...
the way it sounded was it is unlikely they were gettin em today, the lady told me they were supposed to get em today, but they got a shipment and it wasn't in them, i have no idea how informed she is, or whoever that was working there that said the 17th, i think they are just as clueless as us, but im sure once they get em they are going on sale i posted a link earlier to a website that sold out of big stages. i'm hoping that the nike rep that sounded informed that told me these would be a ndc quickstrike was right

so can we kind of say the quickstrike could happen tonight?

i spoke to nike earlier they have no info on the big stages, i see us getting mixed answers until the day of, our best bet is to keep calling/visiting hohla, and nike to get info

Drove to HOH Serramonte, nada, not even the blackouts. They dont know the official date just the month. I picked up two pair of shorts instead.

I dont mind the red heel on the usa but the forefoot of the outsoles should be navy instead of the backside.

just got back from HOH Houston, no big stages.. On a side not though, they took the Aces off the display.. maybe there making a slot open for the Big Stages? i will return in the morning..

and thats just not because there sold out, even when sold out they still have a shoe to display

Haha, Rice's still sitting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VTRAN

just got back from HOH Houston, no big stages.. On a side not though, they took the Aces off the display.. maybe there making a slot open for the Big Stages? i will return in the morning..

and thats just not because there sold out, even when sold out they still have a shoe to display
wait, you guys still have creamsicles?

That's it.... I'm moving to Texas.
Y'all seriously have all that heat left over?

Just how LA and NY sends all their Jordan Fusions down south, y'all should send those creams, all stars, and etc, up here!!!

Never wear them. Living in Texas is a gift and a curse. Some heat sits. but we don't get all the very exclusives like LA and NYC
smh.gif

i checked NTNY and the ftl on times square, none had big stages or the uwr's. i did see the soldier 4 and the jordan 2010 outdoor though. was a short-lived surprise.

Originally Posted by kob8

^i'm not a big fan of the rices......

Those and the USC's only Kobe's I don't have that were released (Well Da Vinci too :/) ... Rice's are so ugly to me, but just my opinion!

Dude from Texas lucky indeed hah,  all of that stuff in NY is gone in seconds :/

BTW, I am getting real agitated with Nikes principles.. They feel the need to hype EVERYTHING up, no release dates and secret releases, I am fed up but of course why should they care
mad.gif

What I don't understand is why certain FTL has the blackouts and not HOH. And the FTL I saw the blackout at isn't that big of a store.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 where is the HOH in Houston bro.???i have a sister who's from Katy!!!

To anyone that remembers, what kind of release was the UWR Hyperdunks?

I think I like the GR Olympic Vs more than the UWR Vs.

Originally Posted by five30

To anyone that remembers, what kind of release was the UWR Hyperdunks?

I think I like the GR Olympic Vs more than the UWR Vs.
****i remember it was a (Hyperdunk UWR)Niketown/KB24.com Exclusive****

Originally Posted by thapointguy

What I don't understand is why certain FTL has the blackouts and not HOH. And the FTL I saw the blackout at isn't that big of a store.

Yea that is quite odd.. My local store is small, usually get's half of the stuff other stores do, and not big releases such as the Infrared pack, Anniversary 11, etc.. Yet yesterday, they had the Blackouts in stock, none of the other bigger premier stores had them here in NY, Long Island when I called up.. Very odd..

619 it's in the galleria , like 15-30 away from Katy.. And yeah we got all that but in little sizes.. We got alot of J's too next time I'll go I'll take a pic and share.. But yeah if you want PM and I'll see if HOH Houstn has what you need..

619 it's in the galleria , like 15-30 away from Katy.. And yeah we got all that but in little sizes.. We got alot of J's too next time I'll go I'll take a pic and share.. But yeah if you want PM and I'll see if HOH Houstn has what you need..

What's up bro? I stay not to far from the galleria.  Good job on keeping us updated.  I doubt that they'll have any more sz 14
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom