OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

wow thats it??? no nor cal locations?????
frown.gif

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

I am having trouble deciding if i want to use the VIP coupon on the del sols or POPs.....which one is better? give your opinions please....thanks in advanced.

I would take the POP's but you can also use this coupon on USA's and Blackouts.. i used my 20 off 100 on the hyperdunk.. if only i waited 1 extra day.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

I am having trouble deciding if i want to use the VIP coupon on the del sols or POPs.....which one is better? give your opinions please....thanks in advanced.

I would take the POP's but you can also use this coupon on USA's and Blackouts.. i used my 20 off 100 on the hyperdunk.. if only i waited 1 extra day.
I am not sure if I want the USAs.  Right now the red kills it for me.  The blackouts might be too black for me....I may purchase USAs or blackouts another time.

If I don't get the away big stages, I'll get a pair of blackouts hopefully for cheap and then I'm done with the vs pending they drop the carpe diems, da vincis, or v rings (if they look good).

damn resellers hitting the streets already huh?? i guess they need to if they want to fulfill those pre orders....wow some people need real jobs.

UWRs were released here in the phils too...together with KDII usa's and lebron soldier IV UWRs...

bs13q.jpg

bs12.jpg

bs14s.jpg

got my size at the raffle on a store opening and got my bro one too. he is from norcal so he was happy i got one for him here in the phils...no one lined up and listed a size 13 at the raffle. lucky for my bro!
happy.gif

anyone know if these will release @ HOH MD? been callin and askin but gettin mixed responses.....

HOHLA said they would open doors @7AM tomorrow... but that always ends up being around 8ish... Wow.. Tangina, how many peeps in line with you @ HOHLA?

Back
Top Bottom