OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

3 pairs of UWR came in today from West.

Good lookin out fam!

Damn... still tryin' to get one pair.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Idono weather oar not their going two be having enough pears to goaround four everyone who goes too NTLA, but hoping that its more than24 pears....
it seems like your going to have to prey the night before if you want you'res

What you did they're I see it
nerd.gif

I don't get it.  All I see are horrible grammer/spelling.  Learn how to speak English BRUH.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I dono weather oar not their going two be having enough pears to go around four everyone who goes too NTLA, but hoping that its more than 24 pears....
it seems like your going to have to prey the night before if you want you'res

What you did they're I see it
nerd.gif

I don't get it.  All I see are horrible grammer/spelling.  Learn how to speak English BRUH.
Homophones- words that sound the same but are spelled differently, for example "weather vs. whether".

I'm glad my B.A. in English finally came in handy.

Never would've thought I'd use the term homophones on niketalk....

slim15 wrote:
Woke up hoping that yesterdays news was a cruel joke..smh at nike

Same here, same here.
eyes.gif

Im lost for words now.... really.
frown.gif

I waited all year for these and now there is no way Im going to get them for under 200.
mad.gif

I dont know what to do...... wait it out and hope resell prices drop or just say F it and cop them lame POPs.

STILL I really hope this is all a dream and when I wake up these will be at all HOH and NT locations a few weeks after the 6th.

I know everyone's focused on the BS release now but ndc put up some WBF Kobe shirts and the one he has some navy/white/red Vs on

I'm getting the word later if my boss let's me come in late to work on Friday.

I'm down for a NikeTalk meetup @ HOH.

Santa Monica would be ideal but seems like Beverly Hills would receive more pairs than SantaMonica. SM is a long drive too. And I hate raffles...

Hopefully everyone will get atleast a pair of each color if they decide to pick-up both. Let's get a NT meetup at the HOHLA...

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

1st person in line at HOH CHICAGO AT STATE STREET!
smile.gif

Hopefully I'll be joining you tomorrow morning, BUT I've got an 8AM final for summer session classes on Friday. So unless my professor pushes it back for an "extreme circumstance" I'll give him I will definitely pick finishing my last class for a diploma over two pairs of Kobe's.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

1st person in line at HOH CHICAGO AT STATE STREET!
smile.gif

Hopefully I'll be joining you tomorrow morning, BUT I've got an 8AM final for summer session classes on Friday. So unless my professor pushes it back for an "extreme circumstance" I'll give him I will definitely pick finishing my last class for a diploma over two pairs of Kobe's.

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Hopefully everyone will get atleast a pair of each color if they decide to pick-up both. Let's get a NT meetup at the HOHLA...
i will be there tomorrow at 7.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

i will be there tomorrow at 7.
happy.gif
Wow that early huh, well I shouldn't be saying that since people have been lining up since yesterday. I'll be there around midnight. Gotta get a chair and some food/drinks for tomorrow! It's gonna be a long yet quite exciting night 
roll.gif
 I'd be HELLA pissed if I don't get a pair

Still can't believe how limited they are making these.... You would think with all the time that passed by since the Finals, they could have made this a GR.....Stupid Nike....

one day someone will go postal at HOHLA cuz of these types of releases. Just tell us how many and that's it. smh

Originally Posted by GZA73

one day someone will go postal at HOHLA cuz of these types of releases. Just tell us how many and that's it. smh
Don't give them any ideas like that 
laugh.gif

I do hate that they withhold how many pairs they get though
smh.gif

I am having trouble deciding if i want to use the VIP coupon on the del sols or POPs.....which one is better? give your opinions please....thanks in advanced.

Back
Top Bottom