OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Nice pics everyone, I'm hoping these re-release, but I doubt it. Ebay I guess

Originally Posted by DHD28

I'll contribute to the recent flooding of Big Stage pics:

Love both, but the Aways have (definitely) won me over.

Can't help but admire the pics man!Great shots,great kix!

Originally Posted by never wear them

4870220696_2372d85fe7.jpg

Damn now you made my want a second pair! These shoes was worth every second of the campout. Just simply amazing shoes!

Socal stats:

NTLA - 50 home, 30 Away
HOHLA - 82 home, 82 Away
NSM - 100 Home, 90 Away

232 Home, 202 Away
434 Total

Picked up the Aways from KB24 and decided to get the Homes off the Bay. Now the agonizing wait until they hit my front door...
Got my 2nd pair of the Chaos and my 1st pair of All-Stars for $180 from FA to hold me over until my Big Stages' get here. Congrats to all who got them.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by never wear them

/4094/4870220696_2372d85fe7.jpg

Damn now you made my want a second pair! These shoes was worth every second of the campout. Just simply amazing shoes!

I'm starting to appreciate the homes even more.... A black base shoe will always be dominant by looks over a white based shoe, but these whites are
pimp.gif
. Classy. Perfect shoe to win the championship in. The shoe has more meaning than the aways.

Damn...floodin with pics
smokin.gif

Makin me anxious for my homes, and makin me want aways....good stuff all!

.....and
smh.gif
to who brought up the box topic. No need to make these harder/more expensive to get a hold of. Orange box is all good for me.......

Dammit the more i see all your pairs the more i want to slap myself for not showing up on RD
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn...floodin with pics
smokin.gif

Makin me anxious for my homes, and makin me want aways....good stuff all!

.....and
smh.gif
to who brought up the box topic. No need to make these harder/more expensive to get a hold of. Orange box is all good for me.......
QFT

so for those who have ordered off of kb24.com in the past, should I expect some sort of shipment confirmation or will the mail man just surprise me and leave it on my doorstep sometime this week?

The search continues for myself....nice pick ups everyone they are looking just as I imagined.

You have too many damn shoes Shaun.

But I know you'll get em. No convincing you when you say you need something. Smh your worse than me. Smh

So unfair for people here in the bay area...... they should've released some here aside from L.A.. Now we have to contend with resellers in ebay or somewhere else...just frustrating.

So unfair for people here in the bay area...... they should've released some here aside from L.A.. Now we have to contend with resellers in ebay or somewhere else...just frustrating.

definately jealous of all the people with their Big Stages.

sucks living in Canada, have to pay the reseller prices :smh:

personally Homes > Aways only because he won his ring at home this year, but the Aways show off all the details WAY better.

For those who might be looking for some shorts to go with the Big Stage Vs.  I was in @!%#% Sporting Goods and saw a few pairs
that might go well with the shoes.  I don't have the Big Stages and I probably won't be able to get them, but I thought the shorts
might work with them.  I was just thinking in terms of my Jordan DMP and the shorts.  I don't know the name of the shorts but I
think a couple of the shorts I saw are online.  I don't have the shoes so I don't know how close the gold colors match.  I don't see
the best pair that I saw online but here are a couple of links.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4004674
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4006919

Back
Top Bottom