OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

2it4uix.jpg

And all of my V's together

20rl7h2.jpg

Bangin collection playa.

You'd think Nike would give some effort to at leat giving the BS a nicer box. It's bad enough that the GR's are in the orange box, but the BS were 1.) limited, 2.) Finals/Championship edition shoes and 3.) worn the best player in the NBA. They also need to work on getting better Kobe line clothing. The cartoon, puppet and snake graphics are simply weak. A nice Kobe logo t-shirt would be appreciated. Win 5 rings and you can't get a nice box or t-shirt.

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

my experience:
drove down to santa monica and was actually first in line (wore my venoms), a few friends and i got there at about 10-11 the night before and talked to the nike guys and they said it was changed to first come first serve. there was only about 8 of us after that until about 9 the next morning when a crap load of people showed up! ended up being a raffle of course. i ended up winning a pair fairly early but one of my friends who came with me from 2 hours away didn't win anything :smh:

i met one of the guys on here but don't remember his NT name anymore, PM me if you see this.

Hey, I saw you and your venoms!  haha.  Couldn't keep my eyes off you!!!! LOL 
pimp.gif
  #*+%*$' Venoms man....

know anybody with a size 9?

i remember seeing venoms just not the person wearing them...but i think i saw them when i was walking about inside the store.

SoCalheat and blackcat23mj i wish you guys would have come up to me so i could have met some more NT/ISS people.

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

SoCalheat and blackcat23mj i wish you guys would have come up to me so i could have met some more NT/ISS people.

seriously...i gotta get your contact when another release comes up.

hope to meet you and the other guys soon

drew

im so jealous and hate all of you! seriously. ive never been mad over a shoe before.

i really really really want those homes!

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

So is the general consensus Homes>Aways? The white on white is TOO sick
aways > homes still for me.

its just when you got the homes in your hands, you're like damn, these are clean as hell.

I'll contribute to the recent flooding of Big Stage pics:

Love both, but the Aways have (definitely) won me over.

im so jealous and hate all of you! seriously. ive never been mad over a shoe before.

i really really really want those homes!

Damn. I've been working long hrs and didn't even know these released this week. Now I have to depend on Ebay for both. Seems like the 11.5s went quick from what I see here.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they let you get 2 whites? i asked and they said 1 of each style/color....argh...i too missed out on the black 10s, would have just grabbed another white 10 as a last resort if i was able to.
What raffle number did you have? 

The could've have done a better job, piss-poor planning by the management team at NTSM IMO...took forever

i was 281 towards the middle of the line. you?

it was a good job overall imo....they were a bit slow on calling the numbers which was why it took so long but i thought it was fun overall compared to the drama from other releases.
I was right behind you... #295. I was wearing 5 ring tee and carpe diems. 

Back
Top Bottom