OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Hugo

Great pics of the playoffs. I was so cised to cop them and still havent smh but i will probably next month....but yea..anyo e have pics of themselves wearing bruce lees with jeans? And is 240 a good price for them ds?
some pics... don't have any with the OG laces though

240 is way too high for the BLs maybe around 190 max.

I think 240 is a bit too high for the BLs, but they're becoming pretty hard to find these days, especially in popular sizes. I would say 190 is a very good price for them, but something more realistic would probably be 200-220.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Great pics of the playoffs. I was so cised to cop them and still havent smh but i will probably next month....but yea..anyo e have pics of themselves wearing bruce lees with jeans? And is 240 a good price for them ds?
some pics... don't have any with the OG laces though

240 is way too high for the BLs maybe around 190 max.

Hugo, wht size are you looking for? It really depends on the size, because some sizes are still available now. goes around 190-210ish. kingferic is right about the price.
But, if go to bigger size, it is like impossible to find. Then it is another story. If you wear big sizes and u wnt the BL so badly, you r basically a "dead meat". Only thing you can do is let the seller name the price. haha

but smaller sizes are still available out there with lower prices. Bigger sizes with DS condition... hmm i haven't seen it for a looooonnnnnnngggggggggg time

because i m checking on ebay every two days. the biggest size i have seen is sz10.

Im a sz 10. but i usually go half sz up and get 10.5 for kobes. btw thanx for the pics of BL with jeans

i see lots of ppl do the Nike red laces on the BL... but IMO, original yellow laces match the BL the best
cuz the red color on BL is like a highlight. shouldn't put too much of tht color on it, otherwise it is too much color going on with the shoes~ just my opinion, no offense

Did you guys like the allstar V like that? they are one of my fave V CW that released.

Did you guys like the allstar V like that? they are one of my fave V CW that released.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

beautiful! love those clear soles... smoking!!!

wish they still do this kind of clear soles on the IDs... sigh

Nice All Stars...
Kinda wish I kept my pair now....
But I am still happy with my BL,DK, Duke rotation......

I have had my blackouts for a couple months and noticed today that they are ripping from the toe area... Is there anything i could do? i have heard about getting a voucher for shoes but im not sure how that works or if thats even possible

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

I have had my blackouts for a couple months and noticed today that they are ripping from the toe area... Is there anything i could do? i have heard about getting a voucher for shoes but im not sure how that works or if thats even possible
Contact Nike Consumer Services, info listed below.

Phone
1-800-344-6453 (6am - 4pm PT, Monday - Friday)
Email
http://nike-store.custhel...?int_id=3&type=email

Originally Posted by thaolor

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

Contact Nike Consumer Services, info listed below.

Phone
1-800-344-6453 (6am - 4pm PT, Monday - Friday)
Email
http://nike-store.custhel...?int_id=3&type=email
Thanks ill call tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom