OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

but white socks ftl

i agree
especially if it's a fat dude wearing it
sick.gif

Thanks. And i wore them a couple of times but i really dont wear my shoes as much as i use to because of work then going home to rest. But im tryn to wear them a lot again. And great pic Gza73. The Dk V are the shoes that made me love the Vs. I always loved kobes but never had the money to buy shoes like that back then...then i saw the Vs and i gotta admit i didnt like the Vs at all because they look like running shoes. But the DKs changed my prespective and now just love all kobes now.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by s dubl

Inks are 75ish at niketowns.

Nice!!  Which one did you go to?
santa monica
I just called them and they are $89.97 
frown.gif
  But they did have the Pearl Foams for $119.97 only sizes 9.5 - 11 though.  I wear sz 12...oh well.

oh OK. Maybe it was the home del sols? I do remember seeing one or two pairs for that price.

I hope shieks drops their prices on their V's with the onset of the VI's being available...

I call them every week or so and I think they get tired of me, since I never actually show up.....(kinda like the guys who ask me to play ball)

Hugo, u just made me start hunting my sz10 DK... they r too nice to pass on...
dam...

Quick question everyone, the INK comes with the purple translucent soles or the silver grey soles?
thanks!

^ they are so beautiful right. and i believe grey soles. anyone else can quote me on this?

^hell yes... they r too beautifulllll
i thought i can pass on them, but seems like my mind doesnt wnt to give up... they r so expensive and rare on my size now ... T- T

i c, if it is grey soles, then i m not gonna consider it~ thx

man i really dont remember if they are solid,tran purple, or grey. i,a check them out tomorrow. just need someone to let us know

^thanks guys~
got it now... hmm i may wnt to pick up a pair, since they r pretty cheap now... and translucent soles... yummy

Back
Top Bottom