OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

hey guys, help me to make a decision...

should i get a pair of ID Vs? or i should get two pairs of Kobe Vs GR? getting a pair of IDs cost me even more than getting two pairs of GRs now...
since the GRs r on sale, i can get them for about 70 something a pair. i am looking at the blk/del-sol and also the ink...
the reason i wnt a pair of IDs, cuz i wnt a pair of kobe Vs with clear soles! i m so tempted by clear soles shoes... but i can't accept the POP's triangle things(the only GR comes with clear white soles), so i give up on them.
If i decide to get two pairs of GR, i may still wanting a pair of clear soles Kobe Vs badly afterward... but i m sure i will done with Kobe Vs after this purchase though.

Guys, give me some advices... wud u do two pairs of Kobe Vs GR or i shud get a clear soles ID? n IDs cost more than two pairs of Kobe Vs GRs.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

hey guys, help me to make a decision...

should i get a pair of ID Vs? or i should get two pairs of Kobe Vs GR? getting a pair of IDs cost me even more than getting two pairs of GRs now...
since the GRs r on sale, i can get them for about 70 something a pair. i am looking at the blk/del-sol and also the ink...
the reason i wnt a pair of IDs, cuz i wnt a pair of kobe Vs with clear soles! i m so tempted by clear soles shoes... but i can't accept the POP's triangle things(the only GR comes with clear white soles), so i give up on them.
If i decide to get two pairs of GR, i may still wanting a pair of clear soles Kobe Vs badly afterward... but i m sure i will done with Kobe Vs after this purchase though.

Guys, give me some advices... wud u do two pairs of Kobe Vs GR or i shud get a clear soles ID? n IDs cost more than two pairs of Kobe Vs GRs.
Are you getting the Kobe's to ball in or are you wearing them more casually? If you're stocking up on V's for ball, I'd go with the GRs so that you'll have plenty of pairs to last you. But if you're getting them more for casual wear, I'd personally go with an ID so that I have a special personalized colorway that I can rock which no one else has. I'd really rather have 1 really great shoe that I love than 2 pairs that I'm just ok about, but again, it really depends what you're getting them for. 

Wayne, thanks for your opinion...
u had a great point, thts wht i was thinking tht as well...

but i wear my Kobes r mostly just casually... The IDs are tempting just because of I can get a pair of Kobe Vs with clear soles, but they are fairly expensive compare to those GR price now.
I can get two pairs of GR, ink and blk/del-sol for less than $150... thats very tempting too

so hard to decide...

$170+ for a pair of clear soles ID? or $150 for a pair of ink and a pair of blk/del-sol?

ID first then if you have the additional money later on buy one GR then the next month another of the GR
smile.gif
once they remove the V IDs you cant do one the way you like it...

personally, I'd get 2 pair of GR's since 2 > 1....
but given the weighted range of the ID's, you might want to secure a pair before the option to buy those are gone...
GR's might still be around toward the end of the VI's reign....

I would love to add a pair of inks to my already abundant collection....since I never got the purple IV's....(saw dragic wearing them the other day)....

side note: was JJ barrera wearing the V tb's last nite?.....I had a blurry screen.....

finally got some 5 Rings coming in thanks to wyse23!!! Good lookin out bruh...my boy just called me with the tracking info!!!

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

finally got some 5 Rings coming in thanks to wyse23!!! Good lookin out bruh...my boy just called me with the tracking info!!!

one of the best V imo...glad i got 5
pimp.gif

Has anyone here used Kobe Vs for outdoor ball?

I'm wondering how they'll hold up outdoors, especially the EKG outsole...

thx guys for all the opinions...
very true on those!!

i may go ahead grab the IDs first since it takes a while to make... n pick up some inks...

the blk/del-sol white Vs give me some special feeling, i dont know y. they looked very simple and plain, but they r pretty cool on feet (seeing them quite a lot in gym or on street)... but think about it, almost every single Kobes with this kind of colorway...
I have the huarache 2k4 laser blk/maize/white, kobe 1 blk/maize/white, kobe III blk/del-sol(the asia released version), Kobe VI bkl/del-sol.
so it maybe the least necessary for me to have? and since i already have 5 kobe Vs in my hand already...
but the blk/del-sol at such low price i can buy, so tempting...
wht do u guys think? whts yr decision if u r me?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

personally, I'd get 2 pair of GR's since 2 > 1....
but given the weighted range of the ID's, you might want to secure a pair before the option to buy those are gone...
GR's might still be around toward the end of the VI's reign....

I would love to add a pair of inks to my already abundant collection....since I never got the purple IV's....(saw dragic wearing them the other day)....

side note: was JJ barrera wearing the V tb's last nite?.....I had a blurry screen.....
thx for yr opinions... i m kinda thinking the same thing~
the ink wasn't getting me tht much of attention earlier, but the more i looked at it, the more i wanted them!!! n think about it, all 6 Kobes, only the Vs can make the all purple CW looked nice because of the materials i believe.

yes, he had been wearing kobe V tb for a long time already.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

one of the best V imo...glad i got 5
pimp.gif

5? Nice...I'm glad I was able to get one and not at a "rape me in the #$%" price either.

sup everyone... glad this thread's still up and running. finally got the inks and now completely done with the V's. on to the VIs... see u foos there lol. to leave this thread, i took a few pics of my collection. i got a double of the BS aways and the USA cw... which totals to 24 pairs... SMH. sorry for the iphone pics... enjoy.

^Nice collection posts!! I'd like to see more of these in order to feel less obsessed with shoes also...I have like 20 pairs of V's and my wife thinks that's bad, so its good to see that some of you are even more crazy than me.

^^and your welcome! Enjoy the 5 rings, every Kobe fan should have a pair.

^^very impressive collection... almost all limited editions are there~ beautiful beautiful~ wish i can do that...

while i m considering... my blk/del-sol for 70+ bucks r sold out = =;;;
out of my consideration now... sigh

That's a pretty sweet collection. Those DaVincis must've cost an arm and a leg if you didn't get them during the Montalban raffle.

Back
Top Bottom