OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I asked this last page, but it got buried as last post, heh:

do Kobe Vs hold up outdoors? How long does the EKG outsole last?

not very long, i play in the park all the time and the soles start wearing on me quick.
can anyone confirm landry fields rocking the 5s last night i think they were black/white

Anyone have any idea what the going rate is for a pair of Da Vinci's?

I have not seen any sell recently, and have been looking for some for while, so curious what a fair price would be?

thnx a lot guys.

@Xangelico - i got all that released (except some bleh GRs)... i wouldnt mind getting the shannon brown or the MLKs as well

@Wayne141 - i lucked out at Montalban

@wyse23 - goodluck on the hunt bro.

@ed - post ur kicks bro! i know u got some camera skills... u prolly need a panaramic view for urs lol

My favorite V's
DK's
64b36a4f4f29676021d532ea7a01f609d2a5a2b6.jpg

Aston Martins
61426ed4646c12c9353775f8a3b4362a607e38d6.jpg

and my Beaters.. Bruce Lees
16e261a4586c527a334764f33a7b713a88280b44.jpg

I only need the Rings and an ID then I'm done..

arisorous wrote:
@ed - post ur kicks bro! i know u got some camera skills... u prolly need a panaramic view for urs lol

i want to. badly. some of 'em are at my pops, so doubt that'll ever happen. i dont have enough room to hold all my kicks.

Lakers playing the Knicks today...

just takin' some shots right now. I'll prob wear the right pair ( my favorite one)

5340118348_8d8159c077_z.jpg

5339501675_9c0fe86b06_z.jpg

5339504739_226c547b3c_z.jpg

* these color placements have been published, copyrighted, the whole nine yards. soooo.......
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Anybody have trouble performance wise with the White/Del Sol/Black pair? The patent leather is just impossible to break in on mine and the grip and overall feel of them is nothing like my White/Black/Purple ones were/are. I keep on bringing them out every once and a while to play in hoping that they'll loosen up but they're still stiff as !$*+.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Anybody have trouble performance wise with the White/Del Sol/Black pair? The patent leather is just impossible to break in on mine and the grip and overall feel of them is nothing like my White/Black/Purple ones were/are. I keep on bringing them out every once and a while to play in hoping that they'll loosen up but they're still stiff as !$*+.
I feel you man. that material is really stubborn. just wear it more. you'll feel them loosen up A BIT.
the material on the inlines and vdays is close to leather = easier to break in. my .02

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ed...you ever try a lace swap with those pairs?

I definitely think that would make it pop even more. My knicks pair has blue laces with an orange eyelet.

Hope you put my initials as well like I told you too. Or at least my name inside! Joking

NWT, your pics of the del sols are being used for an ebay auction
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think I might have to id another pair or find the black/white tb Kobe wore right before debuting the 6

My 1 KB V ID doesn't hold a candle to NWT's colletion, but seeing his pairs posted up there (absolutely 
smokin.gif
btw, especially the right pair) inspired me to post up an old pic of my one NYK pair.

Definitely should've done some more ID c/w's.....

4672486714_1c93b3e9dc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom