OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Nice DKs

Anyone know of where to start looking for a pair of university blue TBs?
There's some listed on Ebay. What size do you wear? Check it out!

Nice DKs

There's some listed on Ebay. What size do you wear? Check it out!

My bad
grin.gif

thapointguy - It takes practice but you'll pick it up...

Nice speckling job as usual. I'm practicing as much as i can to get it to your level, outcome is far behind. Btw wrong section
laugh.gif

Nice speckling job as usual. I'm practicing as much as i can to get it to your level, outcome is far behind. Btw wrong section
laugh.gif

FINALLY got HB into some carolina blue.
White/university blue V TBs

n342si.png
They had these at the Gilroy, CA Nike outlet for cheap last week...plus an additional 30% off since they were on the hashwall.  Forgot the exact price but it was like $75 before the 30% off I think.

FINALLY got HB into some carolina blue.
White/university blue V TBs

n342si.png
They had these at the Gilroy, CA Nike outlet for cheap last week...plus an additional 30% off since they were on the hashwall.  Forgot the exact price but it was like $75 before the 30% off I think.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Last day of vacation

Nice Shot Of The DK's On Feet.
pimp.gif

Still Haven't Worn Mines Yet. Waiting For The Right Time To Rock Them. I Might Wear Them When "The Dark Knight Rises" Comes Out.

nice blocking on those IDs..the V was an awesome silhouette .

To jetta23 I looked right when Barnes broke them out but had no luck...I'm a size 12 though. Ill keep looking

nice blocking on those IDs..the V was an awesome silhouette .

To jetta23 I looked right when Barnes broke them out but had no luck...I'm a size 12 though. Ill keep looking

AJ27526, Good luck, just keep checking on ebay, its been listed there for a few weeks now. Hopefully you find your size.

Nice DKs

They have these for $79.99 - 30% at the Gilroy (CA) Nike Outlet by my house in size 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5

Back
Top Bottom