OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^^ Those look on point to me as well.  What's crazy is that I think the thing that is a dead giveaway is that crease on the outside midfoot area.  Seems like all my 5s pretty much start out that way and get even more pronounced as you wear them.  

$35 dollars at Nike Factory Store
pimp.gif

Question: what's up with Kobe V TB some of them got white bottom and some got grey bottom??

Ive seen orange TB with white bottom and grey bottom..same thing with the red colorway.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Question: what's up with Kobe V TB some of them got white bottom and some got grey bottom??

Ive seen orange TB with white bottom and grey bottom..same thing with the red colorway.

I saw the orange tb at the Nike Outlet at The Block in SoCal last week in big sizes (11+).  I think it was a grey bottom... Nice colorway. 

The Cincinnati Premium Outlets have alot of pairs up to size 11.5. They are $55 dollars but they did some type of promotion in December where if you spent 50 to 100 bucks you got a $25 dollar "Score Card". Look around for people who have them I guess, I traded my buddy for the card

In my humble opinion, the ZK5 still kills the 6 and 7 from a performance standpoint and its not even close.  Ok, I must confess, I haven't even balled in my 7s, but I have absolutely no desire to after walking around in them briefly.  So darn tight and stiff and sizing up doesn't make things better from a balling standpoint.  I guess for casual not an issue, but shouldn't the 7 be a marked improvement on an already great sig??

Just picked these up from the Nike Outlet in Gilroy, CA   $30....cant beat that! 
pimp.gif

These were $45 on clearance and ALL footwear at the Outlets are 20%.  Used that $5 giftcard too for just BS'ing that Nike survey online (on the bottom of each of your recepits), not a bad pickup for $30

(And copped those Lebron PS's in the back for $55)
79a264e6cec96cea7414e7b382ee61938f6f3289_r.jpg

Originally Posted by onlitwo

anyone know where i can find the Kobe V TB Light Blue UNC colorway??

Gilroy (CA) Outlet by my house still has a few 11.5 and 12's left.  Check the post above, only paid $30 for em

if anyone wears size 18 or 17, nordstrom rack at Mall of America has orange, royal blue, navy, red, maroon, green and purple TB's for $59.99.

Back
Top Bottom