OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

They got Miles Davis in my size (which I have already) but not the Chinas. Oh well money saved. Wow they got del sol VI too. I would've bought if I didnt have a pair already. Good find indeed

Doesn't look like they'll be colors we've seen before. "Prelude Pack" which somehow ties into all of his accolades

lol @ Da Vincis for 4K...that is just absurd man.

they're 17 pairs total right? Davinci's obviously a seller's market so whatever price an owner asks for is whatever he likes. There's no market standard since it's a very rare shoe.

I'd probably pay 700-800 MAX tho. It's a very very rare shoe man...

I know. I posted in the others. I just wanted to share bc the prelude topic came up. My bad. Just excited I guess.

I will never understand the need to pay over 250 for a shoe personally. especially for the people who aren't ballin' or using it in an athletic capacity.

Do with your money what you want. just me personally not going to do that.
then boast about the $7 Walmart shirt i got to match the shoes.

lol @ Da Vincis for 4K...that is just absurd man.

they're 17 pairs total right? Davinci's obviously a seller's market so whatever price an owner asks for is whatever he likes. There's no market standard since it's a very rare shoe.

I'd probably pay 700-800 MAX tho. It's a very very rare shoe man...
Well it's a seller's market up to the point that people actually want to buy the shoes, you know what I mean? As rare as they are, and I definitely think more than the 17 pairs that released at the Montalban event are floating around out there since there have been a pair or two randomly found at outlets, the demand on the Da Vincis is pretty much just limited to the real hardcore Kobe fans. If you ask the average dude in the Kobe 8 thread, they probably have no idea what the Da Vinci Vs are, even though they know about Grinches or Barcelonas or whatever.

At prices like 4K, you could get Air Mags, couple pairs of PEs (which could be even rarer), something that's game worn and signed by the Mamba himself, etc. I just think that's an obscene price even if the shoe is really rare, and we've seen pairs go for 1K and under but nothing in the 4K+ range.

Last edited:
Well it's a seller's market up to the point that people actually want to buy the shoes, you know what I mean? As rare as they are, and I definitely think more than the 17 pairs that released at the Montalban event are floating around out there since there have been a pair or two randomly found at outlets, the demand on the Da Vincis is pretty much just limited to the real hardcore Kobe fans. If you ask the average dude in the Kobe 8 thread, they probably have no idea what the Da Vinci Vs are, even though they know about Grinches or Barcelonas or whatever.

At prices like 4K, you could get Air Mags, couple pairs of PEs (which could be even rarer), something that's game worn and signed by the Mamba himself, etc. I just think that's an obscene price even if the shoe is really rare, and we've seen pairs go for 1K and under but nothing in the 4K+ range.

There's definitely more than 17 pairs out there, some of them popped up at ross/marshalls (in huge sizes of course) and a website had a FSR at one point that people copped from

Looks like a pair I woulda passed on when the VIs originally released... But hey, they're re releasing and making em limited, so def a must have.

I
looks like an id 

I agree, it does look like an id and it does not Match the original pic. I only posted to start conversation and it was from the same guy who posted the original teaser pic. Personally I hope these are not it. I love the 4, 5, 6 and 8 as a model but would not be impressed with this rendition of the 6.

Looks like a pair I woulda passed on when the VIs originally released... But hey, they're re releasing and making em limited, so def a must have.

Sarcasm???

I'll save the money personally On the V's and VI if i don't like them. especially since there are still pairs floating around on ebay or fb for retail or under prices

He's saying most "Kobe heads" aka the dudes who own nothing but models 6-8 have no idea what those are or any other previous model. They're dope in person, satisfied with my pair but $1k would never be dropped from me on them

Back
Top Bottom