OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Damn,Bruce Lees,I still need a pair.
30t6p3b.gif
Dope pick up tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by just another pair

yeah they are. holy big stages going for 350 plus? i just got two pairs of bruce lees for 400 shipped.
Yeah they've been 350 plus for a while now, since last fall. Might be cheaper for the less popular sizes though

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Paid 400 for my 10.5. Sold b-grade 11s for 350.

Damn 350 for b-grades?? To think I got my second pair for $210 a month and half ago and they was A grade promos

Hey guys i'm dealin with the seller for a pair and he sent me some pics (they're tagged, but i edited it out) so far just one photo...how does this look:
picture61y.png

here's another:
picture62.png

i want the price to drop on the V's at the outlet, i want to get one or two pairs just for the hell of it.

BayAreaFlip,

If those Bruce Lees are 10.5 or 11...grrr....still looking for a pair!

The only V's I desire/want now are Bruce Lees, Dark Knights, Home/Away BS.

Any cheapies I can get from the outlets are a bonus.
tongue.gif

how's the fit on BS Home/Away? I know some kobe V are tighter than others eventhough same size.....

Nice Bruce Lee pick up! I wasn't aware that BS homes/aways were that expensive...What is the going rate for Dark Knights?

Just bought ds dukes for 150 shipped. Think it's pretty good. Retail+shipping. I sold my pair last year and regretted it. Excited to have them back.

Those big stages look legit. I haven't seen any fakes that good of big stages. All of them are garbage.

Back
Top Bottom