OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Guys who actually play in these...Don't you think the cushioning is not enough? I played in mine last night and I have played in them quite a few times. The forefoot pretty much feels like you are landing barefoot. Its so thin and the zoom bag is pretty much the size of your big toe. My feet are sore this morning

your crazy, these are easily the best basketball shoes ever IMO. the comfort, the zoom, just the feeling on the feet and lockdown are amazing.

to each their own but a lot will agree with me that these are performance beasts

^^^ I am not saying they are bad, but with a full zoom bag in the front I think they would be a lot better....As far as lows go, I actually prefer the hyperfuse low to these because there is more cushioning up front. Just my opinion though

Originally Posted by onlitwo

agreed. kobe V > Kobe VII by far
pimp.gif

I was only happy for the VII's so the prices of the V's will go even lower 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ha..i thought the same when VI came out.  just now is another year closer to its natural expiration date.

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ha..i thought the same when VI came out.  just now is another year closer to its natural expiration date.

Not my info (Posted by NemoMC3 in the outlet topic), but Tucson has the Kobe V Purple TB for only $39.99; Just ordered my 10.5 for $49 shipped

Not my info (Posted by NemoMC3 in the outlet topic), but Tucson has the Kobe V Purple TB for only $39.99; Just ordered my 10.5 for $49 shipped

Originally Posted by xnhd12

Its a shame too cause I was gonna get them Purple TB's but they didnt have my size, looks like someone raided all the 11's and 11.5s and 12's. I also copped my Kobe V - Inks at the Nike Factory Tucson/Foothills a few weeks back, and they did have a few sz 10.5's and down on the hash wall for $59.99 when I was there yesterday.

Originally Posted by xnhd12

Its a shame too cause I was gonna get them Purple TB's but they didnt have my size, looks like someone raided all the 11's and 11.5s and 12's. I also copped my Kobe V - Inks at the Nike Factory Tucson/Foothills a few weeks back, and they did have a few sz 10.5's and down on the hash wall for $59.99 when I was there yesterday.

Sup niketalk, I'm trying to customize my Miles Davis' by making them like the entourages. Just wanting to change the nike sign yellow. Does anybody know what i could use?
Maybe sharpie? Any ideas niketalk?

Sup niketalk, I'm trying to customize my Miles Davis' by making them like the entourages. Just wanting to change the nike sign yellow. Does anybody know what i could use?
Maybe sharpie? Any ideas niketalk?

My brother got me the Big Stage Homes for retail in Asia. And when the Aways came out, he was here in the US and we didn't feel like camping out or paying above retail. I wish I have them but I aint paying above retail for them. All my Kobe V's are retail or below retail, have never paid above retail for the Kobe V's.

My brother got me the Big Stage Homes for retail in Asia. And when the Aways came out, he was here in the US and we didn't feel like camping out or paying above retail. I wish I have them but I aint paying above retail for them. All my Kobe V's are retail or below retail, have never paid above retail for the Kobe V's.

Nice collection Jetta23...Especially if you got the dks and bs homes for retail....

Nice collection Jetta23...Especially if you got the dks and bs homes for retail....

Back
Top Bottom