OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Them longhorn Kobe's  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hate how my home big stage has starting to yellow...don't know what to do with it...it ruins the shoe so much

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Nice sdubl. I still need Inks, but can never find my damn size for those prices.

Got these for $42 after tax from Ontario Mills. They had 20% off hash wall and used an employee discount as well. Regular price is $79.99

cimg6885.jpg
i remember they had these at ross for like 40$, i would have copped but i was super broke....feelsbad 

frown.gif

Nice Adrian! I got 3 myself
smile.gif

Nice pics back there Dar! Love all 3 of them!

Thanks for the love on my Big Stage Away pic back there (I know it's late) Been on a NT/SC break...

I need to double up on the DKs soon!

^^^Big Stage - Away Photos - Fantastic^^^

Actually, one of the few V's I don't own. Have the Big stage Homes that I luv but still on the hunt for a sz 13 away.

Question to the Big Stage Away owners - how's the soles holding up, any predominant yellowing?
Most of my Kobe V's with the light, clear soles show some degree of yellowing but the past six months I passed on two pairs of the Big Stages's
because they both had massive yellowing. And yes it was two different sellers. Just curious if the BS's are prone to premature yellowing moreso
than the other Kobe V's.

I ended up w/ a sz 15 pair (I wear sz. 10) during a Nike Vault raffle. So, I obviously kept them DS. I pulled them out recently to get them signed, and they were yellowing too. I even had them in a ziplock and hidden away in a closet. But, still had some yellowing.

^^ Bro, for me the Kobe V is a better performance shoe that the VII. The VII is good but the V's just feels right for me.
However, the VII supreme has certain advantages but I had problems with the laces digging into the bootie because there is not enough padding.
So, my choice is V>VII>VIISupreme

Remember, my opinion only....

My BS Aways have been holding up ok in terms of yellowing. The Homes are in worse condition though. They've yellowed very quickly.

Most of my light sole Kobe V's are yellowing - BS Home, 5 Rings. BK, etc but the BS Aways I saw were really yellowed and I passed on them.
Perhaps they were knockoffs - that's why I was asking about those and if they are prone to yellowing. However, the photos I reviewed seemed to be legit. 

At this point most of the Kobe's V's will start showing signs of yellowing so that's not a big concern for me.
Nevertheless, the hunt continues for the Big Stages.

Incidentally, anyone have any idea how many pairs of Big Stage Aways were released. I remember reading 3000 pairs about a year ago but I have no idea if that was BS. Clearly, it's a limited Kobe V kick.

My Big Stage Homes are hecka yellow...but my away big stages are fine though....my dark knights and 5 rings are also fine

My BS Aways are fine. BS Homes and DKs soles are starting to change color a little...

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

my friend said the kobe vii perform better on the courts, any testimonials to that? cuz imo, the 5s are the best bball shoes ive ever worn.

HELLLLLLLLLL no! its not even close.

i hate the VI's but even the VI's perform better than the VII's.

the V's are easily the best performance basketball shoe ever IMO

Back
Top Bottom