OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Del sols came in, WELL worth the $166 I paid. Again, smh at myself for selling them years ago. What was I thinking. V's are the greatest Kobe to date.

New Pickup

Wow... left the computer during an auction for some inlines for a decent price and missed my chance.  You would think I've never bid on some shoes before 
mean.gif

Hope someone from NT got em at least

I'm not usually a huge TB fan, but those royal blues are really nice. Clean colorblocking on those.

I regret not making 1 like JR smith....when I had it in my locker for a minute plus....
V's are my favorite with VI's and IV's coming after....
The IV carpe diem might be the coolest "looking" shoe for me to date....but performance, the V's...

I regret not making 1 like JR smith....when I had it in my locker for a minute plus....
The IV carpe diem might be the coolest "looking" shoe for me to date....but performance, the V's...

Carpes are definitely a top Laker CW for sure. The V is definitely stellar.
I only give the V the nod over the IV performance-wise due the the phylon bottoming out on the IV.

whats a good price for kobe v chaos and dks if VNDS/excellent condition? thanks... i'm thinking of copping one of the two whichever pair is cheaper..lol 

I think you meant to say the IV for performance

Damn, all the Chaos' I can see on eBay are 300+, you'd think a 100% return on a 4 year shoe was good enough...

On a separate but related note, any suggestions on places to search if one is trying to stock up on old Vs? specifically Chaos'? 

I realized even with all the shoes I have, I'd rather just rock these all day every day and am now on a hunt to make that happen, so much so that I nearly dropped the hammer on a pair for 270 on eBay only to stop myself at the last minute...

help?

Damn, all the Chaos' I can see on eBay are 300+, you'd think a 100% return on a 4 year shoe was good enough...

On a separate but related note, any suggestions on places to search if one is trying to stock up on old Vs? specifically Chaos'? 

I realized even with all the shoes I have, I'd rather just rock these all day every day and am now on a hunt to make that happen, so much so that I nearly dropped the hammer on a pair for 270 on eBay only to stop myself at the last minute...

help?
Ebay is still probably your best bet.  Keep an eye on Solesupremacy's auctions from week to week.  I've seen a decent amount of Vs in great condition up for sale in their auctions.  Prices have stayed relatively low.

Other ideas, I would check Kixify and perhaps RIF LA -- I've come across some decent prices on both of those

If you think about some of the prices on recent hyped colorways in the Kobe line (WTFs, Barcas, cloaks, etc...) $300 for chaos isn't too bad. I'm sure if some of you guys found Barcas, or WTFs for $300, would be a no brainer. IMO you're better off dropping that $$ on a true classic, that the man actually wore in multiple games. Plus they're :smokin

Back
Top Bottom