OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^The style codes are different because you have the Asia release version with an XDR sole (hence Zoom Kobe V X instead of Zoom Kobe V), and the other pair you're comparing it to is the regular version without XDR soles. If you look at the color code (last 3 digits) and the color description, it's exactly the same. It's the model codes (first 6 digits) that are different because your version of the shoe has a different outsole. Both are legit, just slightly different versions of the same shoe.

Last edited:
@sugomaster  I am almost positive that your pair is just an Asia release pair with an XDR outsole.  Apparently the pairs with 'X' after the model are for those pairs.

Someone should be able to confirm

^The style codes are different because you have the Asia release version with an XDR sole (hence Zoom Kobe V X instead of Zoom Kobe V), and the other pair you're comparing it to is the regular version without XDR soles. If you look at the color code (last 3 digits) and the color description, it's exactly the same. It's the model code (first 6 digits) that are different because your version of the shoe has a different outsole. Both are legit, just slightly different versions of the same shoe.
THANKS!!! Now i know!!  My pair is the XDR version...

Repped sir @Wayne141    Thanks!!

But.. which is better.. the regular version or the XDR version???

THANKS!!! Now i know!!  My pair is the XDR version...

Repped sir @Wayne141    Thanks!!

But.. which is better.. the regular version or the XDR version???
The XDR version uses a rubber compound for the outsole that will last a little bit longer.  They are made that way for Asia releases because people primarily play outdoors in Asia

Speaking of Inlines, I just picked these up (regular version lol). The pearlescent scales on these are gorgeous :smokin

Nice Duke Vs up there.... Had 2 pair of those at one point, then sold them.... I should have kept them....smh

I paid the same for the same exact colorway but in slightly worse condition I think.  It was worth it for me.  I had to drive to pick them up though.

Back
Top Bottom