OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by buccs1

GOT THESE FOR WIFEY!!
I'm liking these. Are they silver in person or white?

They are silver...
tired.gif
I would've prefered them white... Guess I gotta see them in person now.

Thats why they are an easy pass for me. Its makes them not look like a true Laker CW.

GOT THESE FOR WIFEY!!
e0616d140e18b5177511b5ffd5c251afed246371.jpg

They are silver...

they're silverish...nothing close to the ace's; the ace has a foil silver finish.  the new home cw is a very pale like silvery finish.

Originally Posted by abernja

For those wondering about sizing. Here's my thoughts take it for what it's worth.

Whatever size you wear in Jordans I would get the same size in these. If you have a wide foot you could prob go a 1/2 size up with no problem.

Those of you who will be playing basketball in yours my pair felt a little stiff and it seemed like I had to keep adjusting my foot in the shoe because it felt a little weird. Just play though all this. After about the 5th wear they will fit and feel like they're part of your foot. They mold very nicely.

I went through a few different sock variations before I found what worked best for me. I have long skinny feet but the Under Armour All Sport quarter sock with the FINL brand crew socks over the UA socks gave me a perfect fit and feel. I gotta wear those UA socks cuz they have a seamless toe and that kinda stuff bothers me since my foot is touching the top of the vamp.

Anyways I also went to the Magic game today. I'm about to import all my pictures and videos from the day so I'll be sure to share some with you guys.

Plain and simple for me. I wear an 11, I bought an 11.
Fits fine.
Easy

I know Shaqrules buys the size he wears, and they fit fine.

IF you're really fat and have marshmellow feet, then go a half size up.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by never wear them

I really hope del sols drop sooner than June... Marquee got em.... So production should be done or close to it.

My boy at FTL saw their invoice and said his store will get 120 pairs!

pimp.gif
 good info.

Chaos' are some what gone... and those were way over produced... The aways are sitting at a lot of places, but some stores didnt have an 11... inlines are easier on the eye for the general public... theyll slowly disappear. but still cant believe that 500 pairs of BL's at one store, were done for within hours. Nike is playing their cards right... which i personally dont like... cuz i miss getting kobes for a 100$...

If I do jump onto those del sols...
i may just have to throw on my laces from the Lees

Originally Posted by shaqrules

GOT THESE FOR WIFEY!!

They are silver...

they're silverish...nothing close to the ace's; the ace has a foil silver finish.  the new home cw is a very pale like silvery finish.

Silverish?! Come on now mang! lol...definitely not near the foil that is on the aces but still Silver.

...not even close to pearl white, off white, egg shell, or beige. Notice you didnt say "they're whiteish"
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

im gonna pick up the inlines n some ids n throw in the towel on the kobe v 

until you see the playoff/finals packs!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Plain and simple for me. I wear an 11, I bought an 11.
Fits fine.
Easy

I know Shaqrules buys the size he wears, and they fit fine.

IF you're really fat and have marshmellow feet, then go a half size up.

its not fat, just big boned!! damn you vince you said you wouldnt make fun of my feet anymore!!!
mad.gif

wassup everyone... here's mine from monty. i got real lucky and got my sz 12 of the da vinci... i just missed out on the aces though (SMH). sorry for the bad iphone.

not sure if im sold on the del sols, might get this instead
f2835098eef33204119df6813b2a9b8952b43d7.jpg
nike-zoom-kobe-iv-del-sol-2.jpg

that or clear soles to get more of the IV outsole color blocking

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

not sure if im sold on the del sols, might get this instead
f2835098eef33204119df6813b2a9b8952b43d7.jpg
nike-zoom-kobe-iv-del-sol-2.jpg

that or clear soles to get more of the IV outsole color blocking

Ur id's look sicker imo.

oh and for the whole matt barnes thing, look what he posted on his twitter:
"No such thing as a (Kobe stopper) he's the badest man n the league. He had 35pts 2day.
I jus try 2 make him work 4 every point. Respect!!! "

http://twitter.com/Matt_Barnes22
what a fake

Back
Top Bottom