OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

shannon brown is wearing either the HOMES (not the inlines) or IDs. i got a quick look. we'll know shortly.

i guess that means kobe's wearing ID's or the homes too!

^^haha co-sign. No mismatched brands...

j/p
smile.gif

What's next GR colorway to drop? I think I might be able to take a break til the Del Sols...

EBW...please change your avy back
frown.gif
I would always find myself stopping to stare at it. Who was that? Hayden Panitierre (sp?)

for me, socks are serious. i used to play in normal nike performance socks, socks i wear every day, and there would be too much slippage in my socks due to the moisture from the sweat. that's how blisters are formed and discomfort begins. but with the nike bball elite socks none of that is an issue anymore.

Wow I wasn't planning on copping the dukes since the logo will not be on the back
but looking at the the pictures at page 64 I might copped them along w/ the USC's.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Wow I wasn't planning on copping the dukes since the logo will not be on the back
but looking at the the pictures at page 64 I might copped them along w/ the USC's.
Only chance i have is copping the USC's. Not really feeling the Usc's either.
eyes.gif

What do you guys think....are they going to add more colors/materials to the Kobe V ID? If i remember correctly...they did it with the IVs...I think, LMAO!

would love to see that crackled/reptile skin material as a color option!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^haha co-sign. No mismatched brands...

j/p
smile.gif

What's next GR colorway to drop? I think I might be able to take a break til the Del Sols...

frown.gif
I would always find myself stopping to stare at it. Who was that? Hayden Panitierre (sp?)
the homes are the next gr

frown.gif
laugh.gif
Had to change it for the evening for LOST. Went back. Yeah, it's Hayden.

Someone needs to post a pic of
Demar Derozens shoes. Black and
red Kobe Vs ridiculously sick. They
like dks but red with red Nike check

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

frown.gif
laugh.gif
Had to change it for the evening for LOST. Went back. Yeah, it's Hayden.

ah man i loved that avy with keamy.  hilarious quote

you can make a killing reselling those nike elite socks. there's a pair up on ebay for $45 right now.

unfortunately not in the size i want. someone on here start a nike elite sock service?! these would like fire with the kobe's!!!!!! pm me if you can hookup!

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Someone needs to post a pic of
Demar Derozens shoes. Black and
red Kobe Vs ridiculously sick. They
like dks but red with red Nike check
jgi4vr.jpg

How is everyone's ASGs holdin up? I feel like mines are beginning to yellow a little bit near the outrigger. i havnt even wore them yet =/

Originally Posted by draydray87

How is everyone's ASGs holdin up? I feel like mines are beginning to yellow a little bit near the outrigger. i havnt even wore them yet =/
haven't worn mine either and now that you mention it . . .
frown.gif

nothing major though

Have not even got a pair yet.

mine are still icey...
even the pair i have been wearing everyday. they are discoloring on the bottom of the soles but that is expected with the fact i have been wearing them outdoors...

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

for me, socks are serious. i used to play in normal nike performance socks, socks i wear every day, and there would be too much slippage in my socks due to the moisture from the sweat. that's how blisters are formed and discomfort begins. but with the nike bball elite socks none of that is an issue anymore.
ya i agree....not so much about the blisters etc. but the socks are so damn comfortable it is insane. makes a huge difference...

Yeah my DKs are fine. Its just the ASGs that are starting to. what should I do? silica packs? ^^ Nice USCs btw

Back
Top Bottom