OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Finally picked up some ASG and I must say, Im not too crazy about the color. Its more of a pink-salmon color than red. Oh well, heres a pic:

^^Nice Ace's
Right now, DK > all V's imo. And I really think the Aways are nice. They might get my #2 spot.

A few pages back someone mentioned that the asg's looked a little yellow on the soles. Compared to my DKs, the asg's definitely had a tinge of yellow to them the day I received them.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by jmizzo

These shoes are so nice! The shirt is pretty cool too..

14qrf5.jpg
Nice! You got them pretty fast..2 day shipping.
pimp.gif

Thanks Tony!  they are awesome!

Just got my Inlines and Aces, thanks to both of you guys....you know who you are!......Aces look nice in pics, but pics do these no justice. Very happy.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Blackouts are on preorder on vmvinc: http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=523  I'll wait till they release though

the site says they ship on or before march 20... does that mean they'll be releasing before the end of this month??
pimp.gif

I was wondering the same thing?  I thought they were supposed to drop in August...

who said august?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

HOH CHICAGO HAS THESE ON DISCPLAY FOR SATURDAY RELEASE

PS - WHO CARES IF I POSTED IT IN THE HOH THREAD HAHAHAHA

Got any more pics of the front?

oh man, I want those USC Kobes (only b/c I went to USC, lol).

do you guys think that NDC will be carrying them?  I really don't want to go to a HoH.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Too bad he's made more than he's missed. So whatever you're trying to do, just stop.
It may seem like that but Kobe is actually 33% on game winners. Melo has the best percentage but Melo also has a lot less attempts.

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

can someone tell me if these are legit?
I know its the wrong place but the other forum gave me nothing

Yesh they are legit.  The shiny material is def on point and the sig looks good, the insole looks right and there doesnt seem to be anything that looks wrong.  I want to see the sole and the size tag to make 100% sure but they look good to me

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

can someone tell me if these are legit?
I know its the wrong place but the other forum gave me nothing

Yesh they are legit.  The shiny material is def on point and the sig looks good, the insole looks right and there doesnt seem to be anything that looks wrong.  I want to see the sole and the size tag to make 100% sure but they look good to me
thanks very much

@evolved, Dont ever ever compare melo to Kobe in
game winners please.
Come on man, percentage wise, Kobe hits more game
winners than anyone and if u were a fan of another
team, u would rather have melo with the last shot than
Kobe.
ReAL talk

^^ Percentage wise, melo does hit more game winners, thats a fact. However.... if I needed someone to take the last shot in a game, I would take Kobe and I am by no means a KB24 fan, in fact I am a LBJ guy myself... I just like the ZKV! LOL

Originally Posted by kobehobe

@evolved, Dont ever ever compare melo to Kobe in
game winners please.
Come on man, percentage wise, Kobe hits more game
winners than anyone and if u were a fan of another
team, u would rather have melo with the last shot than
Kobe.
ReAL talk
Not responding to this post in the way I really want to because if I did this thread would get locked. Have a good, sir.

whatever. So what is it exactly about these nike elite socks that makes them so much greater than others? besides the fact that they're hard to find now?

Back
Top Bottom