OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

To the question : Who seriously likes slow money?.... They move their units quick, while stores take 2-3 months to sell out.

Originally Posted by Buscape

Can anyone tell me why shoetrends.com's prices are always so lower than retail?

online retailers can charge less because they don't have the overhead of the store.....sneakerhead should follow suit...

I just wonder why you can use the VIP coupon in the stores for the kobes and not online on Footlocker.com

If the F&F is only 25% it comes out to roughly the same price as the $30 coupon would for a pair.

Some more Kobe apparel is what I need. That's what seems to sell out first. I'm at HOH looking at the Kobe wall and see 2 shirts in XXXXXXXXL and look to the right and see every damn Nike lbj apparel ever made... It's like.... C'mon Nike, use some godamn sense.... Put out more than the normal fsr on that mamba apparel.

Everyones pairs were shipped out on the weekend. This is my Kobe Collection so far.. double up on all of them and tripled on some. lol

Kobe needs my money.. what do I need it for? He needs to send his children to college.. FML!! lol sike sike sike.. 
vovmrt.jpg

24e6is8.jpg

This is for EDWIN (NWT...MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER)

ogupj.jpg

Couple Kobe fits.... something lit... I been gone for awhile, dont really know whats going on in here...

Edwin, John, Joey, Prem, Tyler, Adrian, Dom, Brandon, Jared, Dave, Ron, Ran, Alan, Danny, Jerelle, Miles, & Andy... WHAT UP!!!!!
2cfyt5s.jpg

10ibf41.jpg

^^^ 
eek.gif
...nice collection...curse this thread and this forum and FTL F&F for making me go and cop the aways on Thursday...smh once again...(oh yeah curse Kobe and Avar for making this shoe...)

Can everyone please stop posting pictures of the USCs... I already know I need a pair, but I keep trying to convince myself otherwise. The worst part is I have no clothing to go with them, so if (when) I get a pair I need gear too. SMH

Footlocker called and told me the Chaos's were sold out 
mad.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
, so I they refunded my money. Ended up going to Footaction and got the Away's with the $30 off coupon 
grin.gif
. But I still need some Chaos's 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

mad.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
, so I they refunded my money. Ended up going to Footaction and got the Away's with the $30 off coupon 
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
Go to ontario mills, or better yet call shiek's or footlocker to see if they have your size.

nice collection, those IDs look nice! match the kobe mvp shirts they had a couple years back too! 2 x dukes?

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

mad.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
Go to ontario mills, or better yet call shiek's or footlocker to see if they have your size.

I was hoping to go to my local footlocker and see if they could order my size in the chaos and use the coupon...so Im wasting my time?

Back
Top Bottom