OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

just got some new laces for the my chaos...they are dark blue/green to match the chaos green...

w9yznp.jpg

i wore my aces for the first time today, n the right shoe started to squeek. that bumbed me out, do u guys have any suggestions, thanks in advance 

Not liking those Aaron Brooks IDs....

Nice laces Jmizzo.....Where did you pick them up?

^ amazon - just search for shoe laces...they have all kinds, colors, lenghts....cheap way to "ID" your own pair....lol

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i wore my aces for the first time today, n the right shoe started to squeek. that bumbed me out, do u guys have any suggestions, thanks in advance 

try a sprinkle of baby power or gold bond powder...worked for a pair of my kobe 4s.

^thats worked for me in the past. Haven't had any of my Kobes squeek before.

Can't hardly wait for the Del Sols to come out.

I just recieved my chaos's from sneakerhead, and i must admit, they are WAY better in person 
smokin.gif
! I was as big of a chaos hater as anyone else, but they started growing on me recently, and I finally pulled the trigger on a pair (retail with free shipping FTW). The color on these are AMAZING! 
eek.gif
 I keep turning the shoe to see the paint change color haha. I love the laces on these as well. They match the color when in the right light. Im going to have to change my top 5 now...

1. DK
2. Ace
3. Chaos
4. Inline
5. BL

Those Inline shorts will be bought, not really feeling the impulse ones on the far left though. Damn you nike

sup guys, finally paid my internet lol here is some pics i took of my Rice and USC. it looked pretty nice outside after it stopped raining, pics almost looked ps. hope ya like
tongue.gif

vczc7b.jpg

653dyu.jpg

142whsl.jpg

2ivcykl.jpg

r0bm9i.jpg

1761e1.jpg

1zfpfo7.jpg

adksvr.jpg

Originally Posted by jmizzo

just got some new laces for the my chaos...they are dark blue/green to match the chaos green...

w9yznp.jpg
Dope laces bro.

First lace change on the choas I like, all the others were weak.

Hope im not reaching but maybe one of you guys that are in here constantly should make a AZK Fam or whatever, the AZK IV thread is still going (I think) and this is the 2nd AZK V thread (I think).

Back
Top Bottom