OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

My ID's just arrived today and thought I'd share it with you guys. I dont have the best camera in the world and have no skills in photography but here it goes.

25753_1421121851350_1331803678_31153875_2976503_n.jpg

Team Kobe has been cancelled...its now going to be TEAMACHINE (aka TEAM SASHA) unless yall prefer teamMbenga?

lol at all the new heads wanting in on team kobe.

Y'all new heads start off on Team Machine. Work your way up by not posting stupid stuff lol.
Then from there you move up to Team Mbenga, Team Morrison, Team Powell.. etc. lol

You already know I'm in for team Kobe, Shaun, Edwin, Tony, Drew, Adrian, Darryl, Gza... Let me know what's good fam!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

HT those IDs are hot bro...what NWT said, more pics please!! nice, is that gold or del sol on the shoes?

Thanks for the comments guys....as NWT requested, here are some more pix.  Tried my best to get all the angles.  Maybe I'll get my brother, who is a photographer, to take better pictures for me.  My only complaint about these shoes is that the ankle cushion feels pretty weak compared to my all stars and Kobe IV's.

and yes, those are Del Sols
smile.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

lol at all the new heads wanting in on team kobe.

Y'all new heads start off on Team Machine. Work your way up by not posting stupid stuff lol.
Then from there you move up to Team Mbenga, Team Morrison, Team Powell.. etc. lol

You already know I'm in for team Kobe, Shaun, Edwin, Tony, Drew, Adrian, Darryl, Gza... Let me know what's good fam!

niice im included!! lets get it going...i want to create some cool signature thing but want to include the shozoku logo but dont know how to incorporate it where it will post on the signature lol 

ill keep it old school and start up "Team Mad Dog"

Originally Posted by HTS4LYFE

My ID's just arrived today and thought I'd share it with you guys. I dont have the best camera in the world and have no skills in photography but here it goes.

Info on that Lakers table
nerd.gif
? Nah, JK, I don't want info but still, whatever that is, it's pretty sick!

I'm gonna be honest, I think the IDs are OK. I think you should've used more than just two colors though. Maybe make a black swoosh with a white outline like the swoosh on the DKs and then maybe make the toe guard black instead of Del Sol. Then you'd have some Michael Keaton Batman Vs!

if you dont want info on the table kg ill admit i was surprised to see it when i saw the new pics...so info on the table please?

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by HTS4LYFE

Info on that Lakers table
nerd.gif
? Nah, JK, I don't want info but still, whatever that is, it's pretty sick!

I'm gonna be honest, I think the IDs are OK. I think you should've used more than just two colors though. Maybe make a black swoosh with a white outline like the swoosh on the DKs and then maybe make the toe guard black instead of Del Sol. Then you'd have some Michael Keaton Batman Vs!

I'm gonna try your suggestions on ID and see how it looks like.  Thanks for the tip.  Also, the table is a kids table..comes with matching chairs. lol  You can buy it online...i can ask my wife if you guys REALLY want to know. lol  I know it cost more then $100 though.

13034_1284245869536_1331803678_30822882_3276467_n.jpg

Those i.d.'s are very nice. My only gripe is that all the del sol isnt the same shade. Guess thats just something you gotta deal with. If i do make an i.d., im gonna try using a pattern where that problem wont occur.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Those i.d.'s are very nice. My only gripe is that all the del sol isnt the same shade. Guess thats just something you gotta deal with. If i do make an i.d., im gonna try using a pattern where that problem wont occur.

yah..its pretty much 4 different shades of yellow.  I was thinking of going metalic at one point.  But i figure the shades differ based on the material its on so no way to go around it unless you choose a totally different color for each section.

Some quick sigs I made. Any colors/fonts anyone wants to request let me know.

TEAM KOBE
TEAM KOBE
 TEAM KOBE
TEAM KOBE
TEAM KOBE
TEAM KOBE
TEAM KOBE
TEAM KOBE
TEAM KOBE
TEAM KOBE
TEAM KOBE

Adrian...just because you're cool. I made one for you.....

TEAM JR SMITH

I even found you an avy to go with your sig 
nerd.gif

20ky540.jpg

Back
Top Bottom