OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

image.jpg

Here's a good pic of the Duke's.
these look nice here, like i said before i dont care about Duke but if the ones that released had the logo i might have bought them.

fell behind with the kobe line after I got the dark knights in January... now I want the inlines and bruce lees and del sols

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Dukes with the "D" would have been robocopped... Dukes without the "D" are just blue shoes that are nicknamed IMO

Duke logo or not, the black matte and metallic blue finish upper with the translucrnt blue soles are fire!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^damn and that was how many years ago
eek.gif
so compared to that and todays economy Kobes 30 mil a year is like chump change
grin.gif

Considering the economy now and the financial state of the NBA and other leagues, I don't think 30 million a year is chump change. The economy now is worse than it was when Jordan was around.
Also don't forget Jordan could have gotten more, 30M was just to get the contract done fast. MJ didn't care that much because he was getting 25M from Gatoraide, 30M from McDonalds, 5M from Rayovac, 5M from Wilson Sports, plus a few others and the boat load of cash from Nike/JB (he gets a yearly pay, plus starting when they reupped the contract in the late 1980's he gets a percentage everything sold that JB makes, shoes, shirts, pants, shorts and so on)

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

if im 6'6 i would be the NBA right now

lol.. absolutely not. if you were that big, your game would be different because as you would be growing up you would be playing center most likely, so you wouldn't develop skills that kobe, or other 6'6" G/F in the nba have.

i know a few people that are around 6'5"/6'6". They've been playing as long, or even longer than me, but don't know basic things and pretty much aren't good enough. i can even out rebound them, jump a lot higher and dunk; they can't... i'm only 6'2"

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^damn and that was how many years ago
eek.gif
so compared to that and todays economy Kobes 30 mil a year is like chump change
grin.gif

Considering the economy now and the financial state of the NBA and other leagues, I don't think 30 million a year is chump change. The economy now is worse than it was when Jordan was around.
Also don't forget Jordan could have gotten more, 30M was just to get the contract done fast. MJ didn't care that much because he was getting 25M from Gatoraide, 30M from McDonalds, 5M from Rayovac, 5M from Wilson Sports, plus a few others and the boat load of cash from Nike/JB (he gets a yearly pay, plus starting when they reupped the contract in the late 1980's he gets a percentage everything sold that JB makes, shoes, shirts, pants, shorts and so on)

Maybe this isnt common knowledge, but when MJ came back, he back on the contract  that started in 88 to run through the 96 season, so the last TWO years in chicago, he was on 1-year 30mil+ deals.

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

I am in so cali...anyone know where I can still get a size 10 Duke colorway?

prob only ebay bud, im trying to get some of those bad boys myself

not to sound stupid but,

does the "D" logo really make that much of a difference?... It's the same exact shoe... the upper is still metallic blue, the sole is still translucent blue and the eye stay is still a matte black finish... thats what makes the shoe.. not a damn "D" logo.

i think the only difference minus the logo os that the heel collar is kind of divided up a bit.

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

not to sound stupid but,

does the "D" logo really make that much of a difference?... It's the same exact shoe... the upper is still metallic blue, the sole is still translucent blue and the eye stay is still a matte black finish... thats what makes the shoe.. not a damn "D" logo.
pretty much....

I just feel without the D logo they shouldn't have been an HOH exclusive. Still a hot shoe.

anyone know what these are?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

c53edce632eb994d85df4bb7021ae3f0-getty-.jpg

489f018a13a8976f4e03eb192bd65cdf-getty-.jpg

cec910b9b35bece9a734f941eaa03087-getty-.jpg

they aren't id-able as you can tell from the sole.

they look
pimp.gif
though.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

love my Dukes
pimp.gif

2010 champs? think so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

then maybe Nike will release more pairs? with a logo this time? cmon Nike

HAHA i feel the same way and I got Duke to win in my bracket... too bad i can only win 2nd place if they do win... AND yeah the Dukes are restocking for next week... so be on the look out!

For whoever's interested, NTLA has the Kobe premium hoodie (black/yellow) for $49.95.
I picked up a few pair of shorts too. They had the Nike Kobe V shorts for $24.95.
And the new Kobe fanatic shorts for regular price $35.00. The black/purple ones are sick!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by mike2389

Powell's ID's last night were
pimp.gif

i know I'm in the minority but i seen the inlines in person and didn't think they were THAT nice
eyes.gif
LEAVE
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
keep it movin man.

jerry24- The premium hoody for $49.99...is that the same on that retails for $150?

Back
Top Bottom