OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^while you guys are driving through LA let me know your route and I can meet up with you guys and I'll jump over it.

ricky rubio's wearing the hornets (no idea if the game i'm watching is live or not).. i wonder why he's not wearing his ugly !*$ ID's lol.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

IM FLYING TO LA TO GET MY PACK!!!!

I'll pick you up in my Aston Martin!

lol!!! iight. we gonna pick up s dubl and we gonna run ed over as he tries to get in line to get the pack.
ill film it!
wink.gif

wonder how many will enter before the deadline........

Los angeles population: $10 million

Lakers fans: 5/10 ppl = $5 million

Men ,Laker fans= 8/10 ppl= $4 million

Mens, laker, sneaker fans - 1/10 ppl = 400,000

Mens, laker, diehard kobe v fanatic-, sneaker fan= 1/5 = 80,000

Mens, laker, diehard kobe v fanatic, sneaker fan, with access to the information before the deadline - 1/6 = 13,333

200 winners,
200/13,333=

1 in 66 chance
OR
1.5% chance of winning the "A.M Sweepstakes"

(roughly** )

laugh.gif

In other news, hoping AM pack still releases at HOH or NT

hoping Del Sols pop up soon

and USAs are
ohwell.gif
in my opinion.  The USA IDs in the ID thread are waaaaaaay better.

laugh.gif

Dude at HOH told me they would get the pack...this was about a month or so ago. I'm sure dudes will jump the gun after the 13th release and pay feebay prices....I would wait it out to see what happens before anyone pays over retail. The 200 pairs could just be for the event they are holding, then a widespread (limited) release at other spots.

Yeah, the staple release is just to cause/stir up hype... HOH and NTLA will have them for sure. Your normal urban account stores like undefeated always carry stuff like that like Gza told me.

Wonder if NDC will get em tho...

i wouldnt be surprised to see $2,000 on the first day ...... PANIC, PANIC, PANIC!!!

then nike stocks hohs + NTs........ price settles around $400-450 a month after release

bet.

Whos to know for sure, people said the da vincis were gonna come out again after that special release, and its looking as if there not dropping cause there hasnt been any info at all. The staples center might be the only drop.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Wassup guys. Wanted to post this yesterday but didnt have time because I wasnt by a computer. The Lake show came in to my work yesterday for shoot around, and it was an honor having them in the building. I was wearing my all star Vs, and the first thing that Kobe says to me when he walks in is "You must be a real one if you got those, them all stars are hard to get." I told them that I had to get these, and I had to put some work in to get them. He was wearing the Del Sols like everyone could've guessed, and I just asked him if he was wearing those, and he was like yea. They are really nice in person. We were talking about some other stuff before and after practice too, he was hella cool.

Their practice was very light, because it was a shootaround. They first went over how they would attack if the Warriors went zone, which they did at the end of the game, and then after like 20 minutes of that they did some simple shooting competitions with 4 groups. I watch the NBA everyday amd am around basketball everyday at my work, and the athleticism on some guys is just extraordinary. This really stood out with Josh Powell, you would not think he has crazy hops, but he was doing some crazy stuff while just messing around, and he was touching the rim with his head. I know he is really tall, but you know you wouldn't expect that from him. Mbenga and Pau were also standing on the baseline behind the basket, and then trying to dunk off vert. Even though those guys are 7', that is just insane.

After they were done doing all of that stuff, they just ended practice with Kobe, Shannon Brown, Brian Shaw, and Jordan Farmar shooting half court shots, and that was just fun to watch. The most they hit in a row was like 5. After they were done doing that they got dressed, and then signed some autographs and took some pics. Kobe was nice enough to sign my inlines, which I'm hella lucky to have. When I was taking them down back to their bus, Kobe asked if I saw the Aston Martin pack, and I was like hell yea, I wanna get those bad. He said that they weren't coming out, and told me I gotta hunt those down, but if I could, I'd be a beast. Haha I just told them that I'd try to get my hands on them, so if they do come again I'll show him. After that, they let me on the bus for a quick minute, and I just told Kobe good luck at the game, and he was like thank you my man.

Kobe was a really cool guy for anyone that hasn't met him. Even though I am a big Warriors fan and go to all the games, Kobe is great. Here are some pics for you guys, hope you enjoy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What about this? Remember?

Originally Posted by abstractability

laugh.gif

In other news, hoping AM pack still releases at HOH or NT

hoping Del Sols pop up soon

and USAs are
ohwell.gif
in my opinion.  The USA IDs in the ID thread are waaaaaaay better.

LOL.. yesss!!!!

new colorways for the kobe vi
20 NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI 429659 001 BLACK/VARSITY RED//WHITE 130 SP2011 11.5 008262181
20 NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI 429659 002 BLACK/DARK GREY/WHITE/DEL SOL 130 SP2011 11.5 00826218
20 NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI 429659 004 BLACK/VARSITY ROYAL//WHITE 130 SP2011 11.5 0082621816
20 NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI 429659 005 DARK GREY/GLASS BLUE/VIBRANT YELLOW/CHROME 130 SP2011 11.5 0082621817

Craziest thing I saw yesterday...Me and my homie were at the San Ysidro Nike outlet here in SD and saw a pair of DK's on the hash wall size 13...Just a heads up for any big feet peeps out there!

this lottery system is BS!!!! i want the AM pack too!! stupid nike making it nearly impossible to purchase their products... someone in their sales department should be fired for thinking up stupid things like this.. hype is good and all, it increases demand for the product but why the hell make it that there is such a low supply??? if they want to maximize profits then they should just let everyone purchase the stupid shoes!!! nike execs probably didn't make it past first year economics class haha

All we are actually doing is feeding into it. Everything plays hand and hand. Im really starting to notice what they doing... but rest assure, they will end up releasing at hoh's.
but they get everyone all rowd up, get them to camp out, wait in line, buy coffee and food, chairs to sit in, parking, tolls, etc.. I think its all to help the economy.. but then they screw up, cause after all the hoopla, the do like 2-3 restocks half the time.

Back
Top Bottom