OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Just curious, but if the LakeShow for some weird reason loses in the Finals, would any of you change your mind on buying either of the Final Vs?
I personally like the Away Vs alot and would still pick up a pair.......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

Just curious, but if the LakeShow for some weird reason loses in the Finals, would any of you change your mind on buying either of the Final Vs?
pimp.gif

Ill get the aways either way, but theyd mean alot more if they did win.

I might end up still buying the homes depending if I can get em or not....theyve def grown on me. Cant blame Kobe for the team falling apart....I still like the shoes.

^^ Well it wouldn't be as "sweet" feeling owning the Finals shoes without a championship, but it's fitting regardless since they were in the 2010 finals.. This game really upset me tonight, relying way too much on 3 pointers instead of making some classic screen plays and inside work happen.. They need to pull it together and FAST!

As for the Astons guess you guy's are right. I'm missing only a slight few from my collection and well these popped up, and I didn't see a stupid 500 dollar price on them as I use to see, so 300 seemed like a "steal", when in fact is still way overpriced for them and just not worth it.. I do want a pair though :/

Yea, not sure about owning these shoes without Lakers winning the chip, look at any way you want it but at this point you HAVE to involve the finals with the Kobe V's. That's the whole reason these two pairs are being made.

Anyways Kobe is a true warrior and his desire to win is just, I can't even think of a word to describe. I really love this dude no !%+%. Too bad he's stuck with idiots though.

I wonder if Nike would even release them if they lost?

Either way aways are SICK.

Can't even find a pair of Bruce Lee for under $200. SMH at greedy reseller and the damn lame shoe game. Still looking for a pair size 11 or 11.5

I hope Kobe throws them Big Stages in his locker and busts out some IDs in a true Lakers colorway. At least wear the Homes. Come on Kobe wear a lakers shoe!

USA's: red heel < navy heel

those unlocked pics are amazing. please nike, please!!

both are sick though, so either way it's a win.

those USA's need to drop before 4th of july, i wish that they were already out, so that i could rork them while USA is still in the world cup.

Originally Posted by kob8

pimp.gif

happy.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif
 WIN or LOSE(i doubt it),im still copping the Finals away and home!!!

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Are the home Big Stages releasing (GR?)
If the Laker's don't get their ****ogether they will be GR at the outlet......  Sorry, I'm still salty about last night. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Are the home Big Stages releasing (GR?)
If the Laker's don't get their ****ogether they will be GR at the outlet......  Sorry, I'm still salty about last night. 
grin.gif

LIKEWISE....

USA's are dope...

Back
Top Bottom