OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by peks03

does anyone have any info on what type of release the MD's are going to be?

for real man, i already put a pair on back order with eastbay, but if they release in alot of places and or before the july 9th ship date then im just gonna cancel that order and copp in person.

Since Kobe just won his 5th ring . I think he should reward his fans by telling Nike to release the MLK as GR

Originally Posted by emjay

they released already..

mmm sir if u say they released already can you point me in the right direction, im in LA. I would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by emjay

they released already..

mmm sir if u say they released already can you point me in the right direction, im in LA. I would appreciate it.

sorry..released in niketown vegas and niketown sf

Lakers had a tough road to a championship year but pulled it off. I cant wait for the finals away's and the five ring shirt is nice.

Lebron you mad????

35403_1478814247535_1149146557_1368863_8136190_n.jpg

the more i see the POP in person the more i like it... such a hassle.... i think i need to go to shoe rehab man haha been spending and am gonna be spending so much money on the kobe's.... oh yeah! i UNDSed ny kobe v astons today! they're so sleek on the feet! the hyperdunks are kinda awkward to wear tho.. it feels too stiff...

is there any actual info about the finals or are we just assuming it's gonna release like last year?

^^^ This shirt is a must cop for me along with the away Playoffs KB V's

A friend who works for a local radio station here in L.A. Power 106 posted this pic on twitter. He was told this is the shirt Kobe will be wearing at the Parade on Mon.

The shirts are ok... Def could be much better... And hopefully the finals home and aways and a 5 rings drop. But I'm telling y'all now, don't be surprised if they don't drop them. Or if they only drop 5 rings..
We were spoiled last year...
We got a lot of limited shoes last year...
Chaos
Venom
MLK
Finals Home
Finals Away.

So, they might not do the same thing every year. This years chaos was no where near as limited as last years... Which is evident because lots of people have 2-3 pairs.. We didn't get a venom type shoe... MLK's weren't released.

And Kobe didn't wear that many ID's this year.. In the reg. Season or in the playoffs.

And we didn't get that Many color additions on Nike ID.

The only rare or limited shoes we got were da vinci's and tha pack..
And da vinci's are supposedly dropping.

All the shirts are wack. I'm glad I was able to get a "Carpe Diem" shirt, gray "Puppet Hand 4 Rings" shirt, and yellow "LA" tee. Those are the only shirts I like/have.

Originally Posted by lj12

the more i see the POP in person the more i like it... such a hassle.... i think i need to go to shoe rehab man haha been spending and am gonna be spending so much money on the kobe's.... oh yeah! i UNDSed ny kobe v astons today! they're so sleek on the feet! the hyperdunks are kinda awkward to wear tho.. it feels too stiff...

Can you snap a few pics possibly?? Haven't seen them on the feet! I cant wait to get mine, I wound up winning the guys auction for them who want 300 plus 40 shipping since he's out of the us, for 222 on eBay! I'm ecstatic can't wait to get them
smile.gif

I'm convinced that Nike stopped the puppet campaign because they felt like it was going to either start to hurt lebron's feelings or they thought it would hurt his image with Kobe being the winner.  I hope they make another puppet tee with the 5 Rings, but I doubt they will.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm convinced that Nike stopped the puppet campaign because they felt like it was going to either start to hurt lebron's feelings or they thought it would hurt his image with Kobe being the winner.  I hope they make another puppet tee with the 5 Rings, but I doubt they will.
yea it's no fun anymore when lebron can't hold up his part and make it to the finals. 

Back
Top Bottom