OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Originally Posted by VTRAN

Originally Posted by u ttocs

the homes, aways, pop's, and draft days are $99 at footaction. homes and draft days are 99 at shieks as well, pop's and del sol's are $109 at shieks. this was at cerrittos mall.

mannnnnn, the shieks in Houston are boo boo all they ahve is LeBrons no Kobes, i returned my blackouts because i saw 8/5 as the release date thought it wouldnt be bad to wait 2 or 3 weeks, now i see 7/15.. Then this guy up here ^^ with the "adopted babies" says a few weeks, SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE REAL DEAL DATE! damn, might as well say..
Hey guys, i talked to a Nike rep, and he told me the BlackOuts are coming out 7/31 because 7 x 3 + 1 = 24
what? anyone else catch that?

Those big stages are nice.. definintely can't wait until they drop. 
Catch what? The math error?

7x3+1 = 22.

^^^ they have messed up several other numbers like the Draft Days last year....wouldn't be surprised if some bonehead at Nike made another error...

just got these in the mail.. picked these up for 130 shipped off of ISS..

i need to find a lower merion shirt or something similar..

these join my DK and ASG and hopefully Miles davis and blackouts soon
smile.gif

these kobes are small huh?
I just got my MD but they are small might need to go a whole size up
did anyone else went a size up with their Kobes?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Anyone have pics of all stars that have been worn a bunch of times? Curious to see how the sole holds up to yellowing.

I'll snap some pic's of mine tonight.. Wore them prob 5 times in the gym and out, sole still looks great but a little yellowed... Not bad at all

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

No one knew any info about the release date last year for the finals either, till almost the day of/week of.

It popped up on Footlocker unlocked as well for the away if I remember right.

Well that seriously not true the actually release date for the homes final ZKIV was suppose to be 7/25, but
they bumped it up to 7/23 & the aways final ZKIV release date was accurate.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

That was my first impression too when I first wore my KBV but trying it the 2nd time, i opted to stick with my size than getting a half size bigger.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

No one knew any info about the release date last year for the finals either, till almost the day of/week of.

It popped up on Footlocker unlocked as well for the away if I remember right.

Well that seriously not true the actually release date for the homes final ZKIV was suppose to be 7/25, but
they bumped it up to 7/23 & the aways final ZKIV release date was accurate.

I clearly remember plenty of NT'ers being confused on when the actual release date for the Aways is. I know because plenty of people were saying they were on a wednesday I believe, and they ended up dropping like the next day or two.

I forget what day it was, but I just remember NTLA having a raffle and their shipment being delayed because of a storm or something and HOH LA not releasing them that day. And plenty of people inline heard they were going to release the same day so they didn't.

If you go back and check the Kobe IV thread you can see alot of confusion.

Any of yall call HOH and ask???

Wondering because my HOH said they should be dropping this weekend.

Just trying to find out how true that is.

When I called HOH Chicago, the worker said they only know when a shoe releases the day before it comes out.

Sounded like a non-committal standard answer they're told to give everyone.

Shoot, I'm driving from 7.5 hours away so you better tell me the truth!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Originally Posted by VTRAN

Originally Posted by u ttocs

the homes, aways, pop's, and draft days are $99 at footaction. homes and draft days are 99 at shieks as well, pop's and del sol's are $109 at shieks. this was at cerrittos mall.

mannnnnn, the shieks in Houston are boo boo all they ahve is LeBrons no Kobes, i returned my blackouts because i saw 8/5 as the release date thought it wouldnt be bad to wait 2 or 3 weeks, now i see 7/15.. Then this guy up here ^^ with the "adopted babies" says a few weeks, SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE REAL DEAL DATE! damn, might as well say..
Hey guys, i talked to a Nike rep, and he told me the BlackOuts are coming out 7/31 because 7 x 3 + 1 = 24
what? anyone else catch that?

Those big stages are nice.. definintely can't wait until they drop. 
Catch what? The math error?

7x3+1 = 22.
7/31= 31-7= 24. BAM!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Any of yall call HOH and ask???

Wondering because my HOH said they should be dropping this weekend.

Just trying to find out how true that is.

hoh-serramonte?
nerd.gif

just called. and worker said only some AF1's releasing, no kobes...
eyes.gif
hope im wrong

hotbutter wrote:
hoh-serramonte?
nerd.gif

just called. and worker said only some AF1's releasing, no kobes...
eyes.gif
hope im wrong

Talk to the manager.... Everyone else that works there can be clueless at times.  

August 11th
Nike Lebron ZoomSoldier4 USA"WBF"
Nike Zoom Kobe V USA "WBF"
Jordan Retro IX (9) "WBF" "For The Love of The Game

HOH..

I called HOHLA earlier and they said that they are "scheduled" to get the Big Stages this Saturday but they really don't know. Spoke to an employee named Bereth and her manager. Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom